Sibling for Harvey?

I really love old-fashioned and vintage names like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], but its a really tough act to follow. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name by far!

Boy names I was thinking:
-[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (but its hard cause it has the same sound ending)
-[name_u]August[/name_u] ([name_u]Gus[/name_u] for short)
-[name_u]Everett[/name_u] (also similar ending sound to girls name I like)
-Wyatt
-[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] (not the husbands favorite)

Girls names I was thinking:
-[name_f]Loretta[/name_f] ([name_f]Etta[/name_f] for short)
-[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
-[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
-[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] (I don’t like how it start with the same letter has [name_m]Harvey[/name_m])
-Alice

2 Likes

My favourite sibset a while ago was [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like these all, but [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. :smiley:

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] for a sibling for [name_m]Harvey[/name_m].

Harvey and [name_m]Warren[/name_m] or [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_f]Audra[/name_f] or [name_f]Luisa[/name_f].

Franklin, [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are my favorites on your list

Other ideas

Harvey & _______:

Ursula β€œ[name_f]Lula[/name_f]”
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Raquel[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogene[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

Magnus β€œ[name_u]Gus[/name_u]”
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] β€œ[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]”
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Percy[/name_u]”
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] β€œ[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]”
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]

I really like [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and just [name_f]Etta[/name_f] (not a huge fan of [name_f]Loretta[/name_f])! [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] I love but is a bit matchy with [name_m]Harvey[/name_m].

Love [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] but not [name_f]Loretta[/name_f]. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] (although I prefer [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]) is lovely too although I understand why you don’t want another H name.

Harvey and:

Felix
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m]
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]

Margot
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]

I think [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] all fit well with [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] with [name_f]Eunice[/name_f], [name_f]Enid[/name_f], or [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

I adore [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] , and it’s on my list for our second .

Mavis and [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] feel like they fit perfectly for future sisters.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is adorable ! But I don’t love it with [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]

For boys I think either [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] or [name_u]August[/name_u] fit best with [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] as they are less common and feel strong , sturdy and classic choices.

I like [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] but they feel trendy and popular in comparison to [name_m]Harvey[/name_m].

Wesley and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] would be sweet brothers but they do have the repetitive ending. Have you considered [name_m]Westin[/name_m] , [name_u]West[/name_u] , [name_m]Wesson[/name_m] as alternatives?

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! It seems like across the board the names [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] are a huge hit for boys! They are my favorite too. Hopefully the husband agrees. And for girls [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] (rather then [name_f]Loretta[/name_f]) look like a hit. Again thank you for all the great suggestions! Super helpful!

August is my favourite with [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]. I really like [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] too and I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] sound great together. For a girl I think [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] or [name_f]Tess[/name_f] could work.