Sibling for Hazel

Our daughter’s name is [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]. If this baby is a girl, we love the name [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], but if it’s a boy we are stuck between [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. In your opinion, which is a better fit? Not sure if we even have a naming style lol. Last name is 2 syllables and starts with a short “O” or “ah” sound.

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is beautiful. I love [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] for her sister.

From the boys options they are both gorgeous but I think the softness of [name_u]Elias[/name_u] has the right energy with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] + [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are perfect.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

4 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile:
I adore the name [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] - one of my faves! [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] pairs beautifully with it.

From the two boys’ names, I’d vote for [name_m]Evander[/name_m]. It has a great sound & meaning, and lots of fun potential nicknames (Evan / [name_u]Van[/name_u] / Ander) which match well with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]!

2 Likes

elias would be lovely with hazel! :bear:

also, hazel and naomi are cute together!

3 Likes

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is great!

I definitely think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] flows better with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]!

Congrats :smiley:

5 Likes

Honestly not sure you can go wrong here, they all sound great together imho :smiling_face:

4 Likes

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is lovely and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is a great choice :heart:

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] are fabulous choices - [name_m]Evander[/name_m] is rugged and cool. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is sleek and solid. I like the earthy feel of [name_m]Evander[/name_m] with Hazel; I like the stylish, fresh feel of [name_u]Elias[/name_u] with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] too.

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] feel more expected, if that bothers you - though [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] make a lovely set still.

Sorry, this isn’t very helpful :grin: you can’t go wrong tbh

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] heart just melted when I heard those names​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: They are beyond georgeous!!! Gave me some inspiration! I would go with [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

3 Likes

How are you pronouncing [name_u]Elias[/name_u]?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both of the boy names! You can’t go wrong. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you share the middle names you are thinking of? Any nicknames?

1 Like

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] are beautiful together. I don’t think you could go wrong with either [name_m]Evander[/name_m] or Elias.They are both so handsome. If I had to choose -I would probably choose [name_m]Evander[/name_m]- nickname [name_u]Van[/name_u].

2 Likes

Congratulations!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] are oh so perfect together. I love both of these!

Between [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u], I feel like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is the fit with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_m]Evander[/name_m] with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]. It feels unexpected and I know far less Evander’s, but we have lots of little Eli’s Elias’ in our circles.

I adore [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and if you went with [name_u]Elias[/name_u] I would say your style would be more modern biblical! I am in love !

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I like Evander Brooks and Elias Owen. For Naomi, middle name contenders are Monroe and Odette. I would love any suggestions!

We would pronounce it as eh-LIE-us

I adore [name_u]Elias[/name_u] with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]! They seem like perfect siblings.

1 Like

In that case, I prefer [name_m]Evander[/name_m].

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] are so beautiful and cute together!!!

I like [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is sweeter and softer feeling with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] paired with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] feels more unexpected and striking. They both sound great as pairs.

I think [name_m]Evander[/name_m] would wonderfully supplement [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] form a lovely pair together.

I love [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]! I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are perfect together!