Sibling for Jemma and Wells

Need advice for potential sibling with:
[name_f]Jemma[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (f)
[name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] (m)

Potential names:

[name_f]Milena[/name_f] (Mila) [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Remy[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Ames[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Jemma[/name_f], [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Ames[/name_m] sound good together. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] fits well too but I like that [name_m]Ames[/name_m] has a slightly more distinct sound. [name_m]Remy[/name_m], while a cute name has a different style than your kids names

With [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m], I’m really liking:

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] → it has that ‘well-established’ but with a twist!

[name_m]Ames[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] → unexpected and cool

I like [name_m]Remy[/name_m] too - but if [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] is ever [name_m]Jem[/name_m] or [name_f]Jemmy[/name_f], it might be a bit much. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is great too though Hayes/Wells are very close in vibe? [name_f]Milena[/name_f] ‘Mila’ is charming - unexpected with your set, but I quite like that.

I’d go with [name_f]Thea[/name_f] or [name_m]Ames[/name_m] or [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]!

Ahhh I love your kiddos names!

From your girls both the options are beautiful but I think [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is the best bet. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is gorgeous a lovely fairy name that feels sparkly but grounded. I also think [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] sounds pretty with [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

Concerning your boys I think [name_m]Ames[/name_m] is perfection. He has a stylish sound and feels bright. I also like that he has the surname first name vibe of Well5 whilst sharing the strong m sound of Jemm@. I think [name_m]Ames[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is very handsome.

I like that [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] have sounds more distinctive from [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] & [name_m]Wells[/name_m]. As a mom of 3 whose kids’ names all have some sounds in common, it IS easy to trip up when I’m calling any of them. I wouldn’t change their names for the world, but since you’re asking for opinions, I’m throwing it out there. I think if it were me, [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Ames[/name_m] would get jumbled up into “James” a lot, or [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_f]Milena[/name_f] could become “Wellena”. I think [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Remy[/name_m] would be “Jemmy” or “Remma”. Things like that.

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

LOVE [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]! And actually [name_f]Thea[/name_f] was one of the first that jumped to mind:)

Other ideas:

girls -

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Malia[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Eden[/name_f] [name_f]Milena[/name_f]

[name_f]Campbell[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bell[/name_f], [name_f]Cami[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cici[/name_f]
[name_f]Davina[/name_f] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]

boys-

Ren/Wren [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
[name_m]Kit[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] (on it’s own or for Christopher)
[name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]Bellamy[/name_m]
[name_m]Camden[/name_m] [name_m]Michael[/name_m]