Sibling for Lacey and Pearl - Girl Poll

See the results of this poll: Lacey Morgana, Pearl Isolde and…

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Dahlia Gwendolyn Reeves: 2 (9%)
  • Rose Gwyneira Reeves: 2 (9%)
  • Elsa Meredith Reeves: 12 (55%)
  • Holly Morwenna Reeves: 2 (9%)
  • Phoebe Ginevra Reeves: 3 (14%)
  • Ivy Rhiannon Reeves: 1 (5%)

[name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] I don’t like [name]Dahlia[/name] but [name]Gwendolyn[/name] is lovely, I like [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] best

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Gwyneira[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] If you like alliteration this is okay

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] This works

[name]Holly[/name] [name]Morwenna[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] The ‘lee’ in in [name]Holly[/name] and the ‘ree’ in [name]Reeves[/name] is offputting

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ginevra[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] Again you have the ‘fee’ in [name]Phoebe[/name] and ‘ree’ in [name]Reeves[/name]

I think [name]Elsa[/name] sounds best with [name]Reeves[/name], and it is adorable with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] - not too themed, but still soft and delicate. [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is lovely, but I also think [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name] or [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] would be superb.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks lemon - you are having to repeat yourself a lot - sorry! I would have put the polls on the original posts but for some reason we can’t alter posts anymore??

rollo - they are all good points but as long as it isn’t a ree sound then i’m not concerned! We already lost lots of names I loved to the silly surname!!!

Thanks for your votes/comments! [name]Fran[/name]

Voted for [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], very pretty name.

I voted for [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]. Very pretty. It was hard to choose, so I was surprised this was the run-away favorite. (At this time in the voting.) I also like ideas from above of using [name]Gwendolen[/name] in the first place or using [name]Gwendolen[/name] in the middle with [name]Elsa[/name].

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] or [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]. I like both – I think equally.

([name]Rose[/name] if very pretty and works with her sisters’ names – but not with [name]Reeves[/name].)