Would love to hear your name suggestions for soon to be sibling for [name]Natalie[/name] & [name]Gabriella[/name], expected in [name]April[/name].
The guidelines I’m working with:
- usually prefer to keep it out of the top 10 but this isn’t essential.
- favour commonly accepted spellings
- unfortunately our last name easily rhymes with anything ending in an ‘EN’ ‘AN’ ‘ON’ etc. so please avoid!
- last name starts with C and usually goes well with C or K alliterations
- meanings will be taken into consideration to some degree so names like [name]Cain[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name], etc. are already out even though they sound nice.
Would love to hear any suggestions! Thanks in advance