Sibling for Noah & Louis

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] al!

We are looking for a boy’s name to go with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] ([name_m]Louie[/name_m]). Probably stupidly we asked our 5yo what he thought (he named his brother) and now he likes the opposite of us! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you ever let your kids have a say? Our shortlist below:
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] - our favourites DS1 doesn’t like it as it’s an angel name. Typical
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] - same as above!
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - we all quite like but not right up there
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] - I like more than DW
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] - ugh. DS LOVES [name_m]Eddie[/name_m]:-?. This is a family name and was only on the list because of request from deceased grandad. It’s SO old fashioned but could we go for it?!

Thoughts welcome! Thanks in advance

I think [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], and [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] sound great together. I am a big fan of both [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], but they are longer and don’t stylistically fit as well, in my opinion.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts:

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] - It is an angel name, which makes it nice! I think that it goes really well w/[name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. Especially w/the nn [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]. I also like the nn [name_m]Gibby[/name_m] if you wanted something more unique.

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] - This is nice & different. It doesn’t fit in as well w/[name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. I love the nn [name_u]Rafe[/name_u].

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - This seems like a good fit, but doesn’t quite sparkle as much as some of the others.

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] - This is okay. Seems a bit out of left field. I do like [name_m]Cas[/name_m]. Kind of prefer [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] or [name_m]Caspar[/name_m].

[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] - [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m] & [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] sound darling for brothers. I like [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]. It is old fashioned, & that’s why it’s so charming.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks Whammy & Michellem for your thoughts. [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] that’s such a good description ‘sparkling’ that’s exactly it with [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. Thank you! Nice that [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is common enough to go by without using [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] if he didn’t want to

I like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]!!

Could you consider [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Eddie[/name_m]’ or [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] if [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] isn’t youre fave? [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is cute though

Here are some names I think would fit:
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is a charming sibling set! I’d love to see [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] (I normally would choose either [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] or [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] but agree that either of the two would be rather Biblical with [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and it seems that you wouldn’t be completely fine with that idea so perhaps it’s best to steer clear). If not, here are some other ideas:

[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Issac[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

I hope you like some of these :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your names! I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would be perfect! I would use [name_u]Noah[/name_u] or [name_m]Louis[/name_m] for a second child if they werent already used in the family!

E x

I’d go for [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] nn [name_m]Eddie[/name_m]-- works great with your sibset!

Thanks everyone!

I think [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] is the only name that really goes with his siblings!

You can definitely go for [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]. Or honor grand dad with initials.

To go with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] here are some ideas:

Raoul
[name_u]Yael[/name_u] (less common angel name)
[name_m]Paulo[/name_m]
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Edan[/name_u]
Eiler
[name_u]Eli[/name_u] or [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Eaton[/name_m]