Sibling for Oliver Leonardo

I’ve been lurking for some time now, hoping to be inspired and decide on a name. Now we are close to the due date ((20 days!!!)) and still haven’t decided on a name! The baby’s gender is a surprise, which seems to be adding to our indecision. So, I am turning to you now - please help us with some more suggestions!

We have an almost two year old son, [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Leonardo[/name] - we call him [name]Leo[/name]. We like the classic [name]Oliver[/name] combined with the Italian [name]Leonardo[/name] and would like his sibling’s name to have a similar feel to it.

Our last name begins with an A, has three syllables and is Spanish in origin.

For a boy - the only name we have on the table is [name]Jude[/name]. We love the name but we are not 100% committed to it and would like to have some other options. We are having a real hard time with the second name, but I would for it to have 3 or 4 syllables. For example, I like how [name]Jude[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] sounds, but we can’t use the name [name]Alexander[/name] - too many [name]Alejandro[/name]'s on my husband’s side of the family and we don’t want to continue that tradition! [name]Jude[/name] [name]Matteo[/name]?

For a girl, we liked [name]Audrey[/name] - but feel it is too common now. There are two [name]Audrey[/name]'s at my son’s day care. We love the name [name]Francesca[/name], but it is another name in the family, my side and my husband’s side, that we don’t want to pay tribute to. I loved the boy’s name [name]Ari[/name], but my husband wouldn’t consider it for a boy. He would consider it for a girl though and likes it as a nickname. So, I looked up girl’s names that begin with [name]Ari[/name] and found [name]Aria[/name]. Further looking led me to [name]Aria[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] as an option that we both really like, but wonder if [name]Aria[/name] is too different? It’s definitely not the classic [name]Audrey[/name] that we began with.

Okay, so now you have an idea where our thoughts are - what do you think and do you have any suggestions for us?! I thank you in advance for your help!

I love [name]Aria[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] I think it is a beautiful name that goes really well with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Leonardo[/name]. For a brother for [name]Oliver[/name] I love [name]Elliot[/name] I’ve always thought [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] make an incredible sib-set. For a middle name maybe [name]Lorenzo[/name] and call him [name]Enzo[/name]? [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Enzo[/name] make great brothers. I am in love with the name [name]Lorenzo[/name] and plan to use it for my own future son! So my votes go to:

[name]Aria[/name] Vivenne and [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] I was able to help! Goodluck

I just want to say that I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Aria[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]!!! :smiley: I also really like your choice of [name]Jude[/name] for a boy! I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Aria[/name], or [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] would make a darling sib-set! At the moment I can’t think of 3 or 4 syllable names to go with [name]Jude[/name]… [name]Just[/name] wanted to put in my vote for [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]! :slight_smile:
Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback! [name]Enzo[/name] is one name we’ve thrown around too. I like [name]Jude[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name] - but husband doesn’t like [name]Lorenzo[/name] for some reason…I’ll try it on him again, but I’m not sure he’ll give in to it.

Would love to hear more possible middle names for [name]Jude[/name]. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Jude[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], or [name]Jude[/name] [name]Matteo[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Jude[/name] [name]Francesco[/name] or [name]Jude[/name] [name]Vincenzo[/name]?
I also love [name]Aria[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], or you could go with [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]! [name]Both[/name] names are stunning!