Sibling for Pandora?

In my story, I have a minor character named [name]Pandora[/name] who has an older sister. Her sister needs a name. What I’ve been thinking:
[name]Sunday[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
Rowena
[name]Liese[/name]
[name]Liana[/name]

Is there any other names that would be good with [name]Pandora[/name]?

I like [name]Tabitha[/name] best with [name]Pandora[/name].

Thanks, I think I’m going to use [name]Tabitha[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Tabitha[/name] with [name]Pandora[/name] a lot, too! They just seem made for each other. [name]Pandora[/name] is quite Greek and a bit out-there for the more familiar [name]Tabitha[/name], though–I would have initially thought that [name]Pandora[/name] would pair well with something like [name]Thisbe[/name], [name]Persephone[/name], or [name]Calliope[/name] or something… Still, [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Pandora[/name] are lovely!

I prefer [name]Rowena[/name] and [name]Pandora[/name]. Some other names that might work -

[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Cressida[/name]
[name]Alethea[/name]
[name]Diantha[/name]
[name]Thalassa[/name]

Definitely [name]Tabitha[/name].

Going with popular opinion and go with [name]Tabitha[/name]!

yay! [name]Tabitha[/name] was my vote as well! best of luck with your story. :smiley:

I agree that [name]Tabitha[/name] is the best choice from your list. I also like [name]Rowena[/name] though :slight_smile:

I like both [name]Cressida[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name], though I like [name]Cressida[/name] a little more.

[name]Tabitha[/name] is nice with [name]Pandora[/name], as they are both Greek. But [name]Tabitha[/name] might feel left out if her namesake doesn’t have a legend. [name]Tabitha[/name] means ‘gazelle’ in Greek. I would suggest [name]Andromeda[/name], the wife of [name]Perseus[/name] in Greek myth, or [name]Cassandra[/name], the Trojan princess with the gift of foresight.

I quite like [name]Rowena[/name] with [name]Pandora[/name].

Changed my vote, I like [name]Cassandra[/name]. That’s just because I really like the name [name]Cassandra[/name], though… :slight_smile: