Sibling for Riley

We recently found out I am pregnant, and so (being the overly organized and name obsessed person that I am) we have been hard at work for several weeks narrowing our list down. My goal is to have a name picked for each gender by the time we do the gender reveal. Our top names for each gender are:

[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Cora[/name_f])
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u])

[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]

We have 1 son, a 22 month old named [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. Which of our names do you think is best with [name_u]Riley[/name_u]? Any middle name suggestions?

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m] are my faves from your list.

I really like [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] ([name_f]Cora[/name_f]) from your top preferences with [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. I really like [name_f]Isla[/name_f], but it does share the strong ‘i’ sound with [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. That might be really sweet as a pairing, or it might be a bit too similar, which it is to my own ears but that’s a personal preference.

From your middles, I like [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] (both very handsome!), and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I also quite like [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

I also think [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] would make an adorable sibset. :slight_smile:

From your list, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] are my favourites with [name_u]Riley[/name_u].

To me, [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] sound too close to each other, even though I absolutely love the name [name_f]Isla[/name_f].

A few extra suggestions:
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]/[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]