Sibling for Rosie, opinions on the boys name :Jax

Hello,
I’m after ideas for boy And girls names for a sibling to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. Her name is [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] T_____. ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f]’ is not a nickname, its her actual name).
I do love [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. But also love [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] which seems a whole different name category :slight_smile:
Boys i cant have a ‘T’ name as my husbands surname starts with a T. Which is a shame, it seems i love every T boys name lol.
Opinions on [name_m]Jax[/name_m]? I also like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Nate[/name_m].
Id love the boys middle name to be/ or include [name_m]Robert[/name_m] after my father. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] for 2 middle names.
[name_m]Just[/name_m] after any ideas to sort of go with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].
I like a quirky mix of traditional and cool/unique names.
Open to anything :slight_smile:
Thanks xo

I love [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] together! [name_m]Jax[/name_m] feels trendy to me although I do like the sound but prefer [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. I think some T names would be fine but it depends on the beginning sound, e.g., I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Tully[/name_u] Thornberry, and [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] [name_m]Talbot[/name_m] are great, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_m]Jax[/name_m] together! [name_m]Jax[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] sounds very handsome.

I agree that [name_m]Jax[/name_m] just seems very trendy - [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] variant spelling [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is VERY popular in my area. It does work well with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], but I personally find it too popular.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is darling! [name_f]Molly[/name_f] would be perfect for a sister to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is more trendy & too modern with the classic [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Annie[/name_f]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

[name_f]Bess[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

[name_f]Holly[/name_f]

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Junie[/name_f]

[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]

[name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilie[/name_f]

[name_f]Maisy[/name_f]

[name_f]Millie[/name_f]

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_f]Tess[/name_f]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

As for boys, [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] & [name_m]Nate[/name_m] are both great. I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] slightly more. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] with a ‘T’ last name probably doesn’t work, right? I don’t think I love [name_m]Jax[/name_m]. I think it’d be fine as a nn for [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], but doesn’t seem like a name on its own. I know that [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] & [name_m]Nate[/name_m] don’t either, but since they’re more old fashioned I don’t mind them as full names as much. Does that make sense?

Other suggestions:

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]

[name_m]Ben[/name_m]

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]

[name_u]Gus[/name_u]

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]

[name_m]Hank[/name_m]

[name_m]Jack[/name_m]

[name_u]Jem[/name_u]

[name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_m]Milo[/name_m]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

[name_m]Pip[/name_m]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_u]Sam[/name_u]

[name_u]Theo[/name_u]

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Jax[/name_m] alone, mainly because I usually see this as a nickname for [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]/[name_m]Jaxson[/name_m] (though I don’t mind the old Greek name [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] for some reason?)

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] seems like a perfect brother to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]! These are more in line stylistically while also being distinct from each other/giving off different feelings.
[name_m]Nate[/name_m] is also nice but I think it’s a little bland next to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

I actually think it makes a lot of sense that you like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], though with sister [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] I would lean toward [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]. While it’s a more modern given name, it still feels like a vintage revival.

I don’t know how many kiddos you plan on having in the future but [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], and [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] are all a dream together.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are great.
[name_m]Jax[/name_m] is a made-up or misspelled and so trendy.