Sibling for Sebastian

Looking for suggestions for a little brother to [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jax[/name]…We really like “older” not so trendy names. I’ve listed some names we are stuck on, please suggest more/rate the following.

Current favorites are:
[name]Alistair[/name]
[name]Blaine[/name] (I’ve been told [name]Blaine[/name]-[name]Sebastian[/name] is a couple on Glee ???, so not to sure if we want to use this)
[name]Declan[/name] (I love husband hates)
[name]Leighton[/name] (I love this husband hates it)

Also kind of like
[name]Kingston[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name] (not sure if this “Goes”)

Family names we wouldn’t mind as middle names
[name]Tyson[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Axl[/name]

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

[name]One[/name] of my personal favourites that I’d use in a heartbeat if I were having a child is [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Felix[/name]. Normally I wouldn’t suggest such a favourite to someone else, but I feel like [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jax[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Felix[/name] are begging to be together because of the tradition fn with the spunky, but not too crazy, mn. I also really like [name]Alistair[/name], but I feel like [name]Alistair[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] is too cliche vampire novel-y, if that makes any sense…

[name]Do[/name] remember that though the Glee thing is a set-back now, it’ll only last a couple of years. I feel like it’s a popular in the moment type show, and it’ll go away fairly soon and even if it didn’t the couple would. I wouldn’t let it hold you back if you really like the name. Best of luck!

[name]Sebastian[/name] and…

[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]/[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]

With [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jax[/name], I really like [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Alistair[/name], [name]Declan[/name] (although I would drop it if your husband doesn’t like it), and [name]Dexter[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] seem utterly perfect to me–I’ve heard the pairing a few times before, and I think it’s a great option.

Other ideas:
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]August[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]