sibling for Victoria & Charlotte?

After having two daughters I’m expecting again (don’t know the gender yet)
For my 2 daughters, 3 and 2, the names were set like since the beginning of the pregnancy but this time we have troubles on deciding :confused: We like classic names with a little modern touch but want a not sooo popular name this time for obvious reasons
My kids are named [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Names we like:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] (considered it for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] when I found out I was pregnant)
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] (can’t use)
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] (too short?)
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (maybe a little bit too matchy?)
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (can’t use because already know two baby boys with this name)
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (husband really likes it and I kinda like it too but not sure yet)
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Thoughts? Suggesting other names would also really help

All your suggestions go well with Victora & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]- [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]?
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
are my favorite from your list

[name_m]How[/name_m] about

Girls
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

Boys
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]

I like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! But I’m afraid the names from my list are too popular and this time I want to avoid a name from the top 100

Please help?

I think all of these could work:

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] (too short?) - how about [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Eve[/name_f]? [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are perfect together imo.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

Other ideas:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]

When I read the title, I thought [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both beautiful classic names, and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] fits right in with them! Or how about [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]? I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is gorgeous.

For boys, I like your idea of [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I think it would fit brilliantly with his sisters!

The only thing I can say about your daughters names is that they are perfect. I absolutely adore how [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] sound together. Classic but not old, a little bit vintage. Maybe this is because one of my favorite girl name is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] hahaha.
[name_m]Reading[/name_m] your name list, I like how [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] sound with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is also a good choice, but I prefer [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as a nn. I agree [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is too short, but what about [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]? About boys names, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is definitely my favorite one. Again, is also one of my favorite boys names ([name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]). I have to say [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is a lovely name too, sounds really good with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is good too, and long and classic as the girls names.

If you want suggestions, here some names:

• [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

• [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

• [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

• [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are lovely and classy! Many pretty names will work well. I would not overly worry about popularity but rather look for a name I loved… (For what it’s worth…Im an [name_f]Anna[/name_f], and as common as the name is, I’ve always loved it) trying not to repeat any names…

[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] would be the perfect compliment to your daughters names. I don’t know if you use nicknames for you girls but [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] has a ton of nickname potential as well. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I’ll keep thinking! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your other names - xx

Girls
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Daniella[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] ([name_f]Immy[/name_f])
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
Freyah
[name_f]Emmie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

Boys
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] ([name_m]Leo[/name_m])
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

I love the names [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! Your daughters have such princess names that I think you should keep the [name_u]Royal[/name_u] style going!

Names from your list like [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would work perfectly for a boy! Others that you might want to consider:
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ([name_m]Fred[/name_m] or [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] for short)
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] ([name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] also makes a great middle name if you are in need of one as well)
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u]

For a girl I can see [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] very well with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!
Also…

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Eveline[/name_f]/[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Dianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and Eleonor
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] it helped!