Sibling name dilemma for a boy Sage - Nature/Spiritual, somewhat unisex?

I love the suggestion of [name_m]Calloway[/name_m] for boy and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] or [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] for a girl. I think [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is lovely for a boy more so then for a girl.

I love the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] for a boy, My love for a name right now is Religion [name_f]Briar[/name_f]. Wynter Midnight Rose and Caliber Sunset.

[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] Stallone’s Children

[name_u]Sage[/name_u] Stallone… [name_m]Son[/name_m]
[name_m]Seargeoh[/name_m] Stallone… [name_m]Son[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Stallone… Daughter
[name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Stallone… Daughter
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Stallone… Daughter

I like [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] for a girl, but [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] or [name_f]Cierra[/name_f] are shorter like [name_u]Sage[/name_u].
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] for the meaning.

I like [name_u]Elias[/name_u], but Zennon, nn [name_u]Zen[/name_u] is good too for a brother.
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] and Zennon.

I absolutely love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] as a boys name! There are lots of good suggestions, and I don’t really have much to add but I think [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] are lovely together.

I kind of like sticking to a (subtle) nature theme. [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is good, but I’m not a fan of [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. I do like [name_u]Zen[/name_u] though.

girls:

[name_f]Gaia[/name_f] (this is my all time favorite nature name)
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Terra[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Raine[/name_f] ([name_u]Rainy[/name_u])
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]
[name_f]Sapphira[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

[name_m]Colt[/name_m] (or [name_m]Colton[/name_m])
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m]

Unisex:

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] or [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]

[name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], and [name_u]Zen[/name_u] sound really nice together

or

[name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f], and [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

Wow!! Have to say this must be my favorite sibset of all time. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Sistine[/name_f], esp. with a brother [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! It feels similar to [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] and has the meaningfulness I’m looking for.
I wouldn’t use it though BC I’ve never heard it anywhere else, so I feel like I’d be copying the Stallones. :wink:

Now to find more names LIKE [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] that [name_m]AREN[/name_m]'T [name_f]Sistine[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] I love for its meaning. Somehow though I can’t warm up to the sound or the way it looks. I also never know where the i vs the y goes in the name! It stays on my list so o can hopefully find more names that are similar.

Zennon I am not familiar with, and a quick search didn’t get me far. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anything about the name? Meaning, or origin?

Zennon made me think of Zenith. If it wasn’t pronounced [name_f]ZEE[/name_f]-nith, it’d be a strong contender BC we could call him [name_u]Zen[/name_u] AND Zenith fits with the meaning we are looking for!

I love the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and especially on a boy!

Boy suggestions:
I love past poster suggestion of [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Dune[/name_u]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_m]Idris[/name_m]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]

Girls:
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sable[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you! I like quite a few of your suggestions. [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is beautiful, just too similar to my first one’s mn.

[name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] is a favorite of mine. But I worry that it sounds too girlish, fierce, or even… trashy? I do love the name though.

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] is very cool, maybe a bit too “outdoorsy” for us? I’ll add it anyway as it does have this “quietly grand” thing going on that I seem to like (similar to [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] and some others).

Thank you!
Wow, I really love [name_m]Idris[/name_m] and have added it to my list!