Sibling name for baby joining three girls

We’re expecting our fourth baby in [name]May[/name]. Our daughters are named [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Anne[/name], and [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Suzanne[/name]. Here are the girl names I like, which are getting solid thumbs-down from just about everyone (sigh): [name]Bernadette[/name], [name]Miriam[/name], [name]Carmen[/name], [name]Francesca[/name]. I also like [name]Carmen[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Soledad[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name]. Our last name has an -or sound which led to my husband nixing [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Laura[/name], anything that might rhyme, years ago. (We never find out the gender of our babies until they’re born, but only really need girl ideas since our boy names are pretty strictly [name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]…)

I do like strong, semi-dramatic girls names but wonder if [name]Francesca[/name] is too much? We’re grateful Catholics and would love to honor the Blessed Mother in some way, especially since the month of [name]May[/name] is for [name]Mary[/name]. Husband doesn’t like [name]Maria[/name], favors [name]Mary[/name], [name]Sharon[/name] and [name]Rachel[/name]. ?? He often says my names are too Italian or British-sounding. I don’t mind another ‘M’ name but don’t want to limit name choices. And I almost prefer that it not end in -a, since baby [name]Veronica[/name] does.

Those are my criteria, if you’ve got any suggestions I’d love to read them. I adore naming and etymology but I find this stressful. I chose [name]Vivian[/name]'s name, named [name]Margaret[/name] after my mother, and my husband chose [name]Veronica[/name]. I like either 3/1 syllables since our last name has two syllables — but for the right name ([name]Jane[/name]? [name]Cate[/name]? etc. I would totally go 1/3 on the syllables.) [name]Hope[/name] I don’t sound completely nuts! I think this is the right place to display my naming psychosis.

Thanks,
[name]Tiffany[/name]

[name]Vivian[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Veronica[/name] and sister…
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Carmel[/name] (instead of [name]Carmen[/name])
[name]Magdalene[/name] (another [name]Mary[/name] in the Bible)
[name]Christabel[/name]
[name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Marian[/name] (instead of [name]Maria[/name] or [name]Mary[/name])
[name]Dolores[/name] (too Spanish?)
[name]May[/name] / [name]Mae[/name] (form of [name]Mary[/name])

You said your husband likes [name]Mary[/name]? I actually really like that. It goes very nicely with your other girls - classic, feminine, substantial - and it has the surprise element to it. It would certainly honor your faith, and she’d be the only [name]Mary[/name] in her class!

What wonderful names! With [name]Vivian[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], and [name]Veronica[/name], how about:

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]/ [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]

I really like [name]Rosemary[/name] as a sister to your girls, and a great way to incorporate [name]Mary[/name]!

Good luck

I actually really like [name]Miriam[/name] and think it goes well with your other girls. It’s also a variant of [name]Mary[/name] which honors [name]Mary[/name]. [name]Marian[/name] or [name]Maribel[/name] could work too, and I really like a PP suggestion of [name]Rosemary[/name]. I don’t think [name]Francesca[/name] is too much at all. Some other names you may like:
[name]Constance[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Justine[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Therese[/name] / [name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]

Thank you! Thank you! I particularly like [name]Camille[/name], [name]Therese[/name], [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]. [name]Miriam[/name] does seem to flow – in my opinion too, and that would’ve been [name]Mary[/name]'s name, more accurately, right? [name]Will[/name] work on dear husband … once the babies are born he tends to defer to me anyway. : ) Great ideas, thanks for the thoughtful responses.