Sibling name for DJ and Tommy

Expecting baby #3 and team yellow!
We already have a [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and a [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].
Both of whom almost always go by the nicknames DJ and [name_m]Tommy[/name_m].

We were so sure about the boys’ names but for baby 3 we’re having a little more trouble.

For girls we like (MN [name_f]May[/name_f](honour name)) :
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] (In love but there’s no obvious nickname)
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (Like nickname ‘[name_f]Liza[/name_f]’ but slightly scared of [name_f]Liz[/name_f])
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] (Quite like ‘[name_u]Jazz[/name_u]’ or ‘[name_m]Jas[/name_m]’ but doesn’t go well with [name_f]May[/name_f])
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] (quite like ‘lia’)

For boys (MN probably [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] (honour name)):
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ([name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] but even though it starts with a different sound I don’t like that this and [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] start with the same letter)
[name_m]William[/name_m] (Quite like [name_m]Liam[/name_m])
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] (Really like [name_m]Benji[/name_m] but don’t like the ending sounding the same as [name_m]Tommy[/name_m]'s)
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] ([name_u]LOVE[/name_u] but hate [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and really want a nickname)

Any ideas would be great!
Thank you :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is beautiful, and [name_m]Jas[/name_m] is so spunky!
[name_f]Lia[/name_f] is also a lovely nickname, but I think [name_f]May[/name_f] is a little boring with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Anna[/name_f], or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Nora[/name_f]?

I can’t really see any of your boys choices in your sibset, apart from maybe [name_m]William[/name_m] but I don’t love [name_m]Liam[/name_m]. I would also personally avoid repeated initials!
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is really handsome, would you not just like [name_m]Ben[/name_m] as a nn?

What about [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] nn [name_m]Harris[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] nn [name_u]Alex[/name_u] (or [name_m]Xander[/name_m]?)

[name_m]William[/name_m] seems like it best meets your criteria and it’s a great name. I think you may have a hard time getting a nickname to stick with any of the girls names you are considering, except maybe [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. Would you consider [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] nn [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] or [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] nn [name_f]Lola[/name_f]?

Other thoughts:
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]/[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Viv[/name_f] or [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ginny[/name_f]