Sibling name for Ethan

We’ve got [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] & welcoming a new little boy in Oct.

We have it narrowed down to:

Ewan [name_u]James[/name_u] or
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u] or
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m].

Please help with first & middle names!

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favorite.

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] sounds better with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. Both [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] are so handsome!

2 Likes

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], but I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] goes slightly better with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]! [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is very handsome.

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] sound nice together, [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] is a little too similar to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] for me. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favourite.

3 Likes

I also prefer [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], but agree it’s a bit close to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] for siblings.

A couple of other ideas if you’re open to further suggestions, wasn’t sure if you are specifically looking for another E name or not:

Eli
[name_u]Liam[/name_u]
[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

1 Like

Elliot [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] gets my vote. I would go with [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] as the middle name to give him a different initial to his older brother

I do love the name [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] but it feels a little close to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] as it starts and ends with the same letters

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] here.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] but I’ll vote for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] just because it’s a bit more unexpected. Also, same initials might seem cute at first but it can get really complicated when trying to divide up the mail!

I also agree with those who’ve pointed out that [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] are a little too similar for siblings.

1 Like

Ewan is too similar to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], I’m afraid. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds great, but today I’m going to vote for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] because it is more unexpected and very elegant.

1 Like

1 Like

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] :black_heart:

1 Like

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds the best with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], to my ear, at least. [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] are too similar, you might get confused when you’ll be calling them for something. [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is definitely my top pick and [name_u]James[/name_u] goes wonderfully with it

1 Like

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u] is very charming!

Elliot [name_u]James[/name_u] is amazing.

Thanks for all your input! I think we’re definitely going towards [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. The middle name of [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_u]James[/name_u] will follow later.

1 Like

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favourite name combo out of this list :blush:

Elliott [name_u]James[/name_u] gets my vote. I feel [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] is very similar in sound to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m].