Sibling name for Jemma & Wells

Sibling option to go with big sis and bro [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] Bengtson (Bing-son)
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] Bengtson
[name_f]Campbell[/name_f] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]

From your list, my preferred names are [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m] Bengston and [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] Hayes; but if I had to choose only one, it’d be [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

I prefer [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] as a sibling to [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]. I like that it continues the double letter theme.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]. I find [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m] so similar.

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] & [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] would be my top choices

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is my favorite with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m], but [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is definitely a close contender! I love the sounds of both, and as a pp pointed out, I love that [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] continues the subtle double letter theme the siblings have! You can’t go wrong with either!

I’m not loving the sound of Bengston or [name_f]Campbell[/name_f], they’re a little clunky sounding. [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is great on its own, but [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m] are too close in sound for siblings imo. You could get away with it if [name_m]Miles[/name_m] was your top favorite, but it’s definitely tongue twistery.

I like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] a lot!

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] or [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] are both wonderful!

I like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] the best because I like that it continues the double letter theme and adds a unique feel to the set. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] I find too similar to [name_m]Wells[/name_m] with the S ending.

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is my favorite!

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] are my favorites. I’d probably go with [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] to continue the double letter theme.

I like [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

[name_m]Griffen[/name_m] or [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] get my vote !

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is my favorite.

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is perfect :heart: