Sibling name help

Although I’m not pregnant right now, I’ve been spending some time tweeking my list for future children. Our son’s name is [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Clark[/name] with the nickname [name]Toby[/name]. It took much discussion to come up with this name. My husband and I both like classic names- he doesn’t care about popularity though, whereas I don’t go for the popular names. I loved [name]Tobias[/name] with the nn [name]Toby[/name]. He hated [name]Tobias[/name]. Then, he actually came across the name [name]Tobin[/name], and I jumped on it before he had the chance to hesitate :slight_smile:

Some of the other boys names on our list include [name]Finn[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] ([name]Finn[/name] is growing in popularity, but not in my state thankfully) and [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Charles[/name]. It’s the girls’ list that we have issues with. It seems that every name that I truly love- my husband despises. I love the names [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], and [name]Willa[/name]. He hates them all!! He has finally agreed to the names [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (didn’t find out that this was [name]Heath[/name] Ledger’s daughter’s name until after I fell in love with it) and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] (nn [name]Isla[/name] [name]Cate[/name]). He agreed to [name]Matilda[/name] just because he could call her [name]Matty[/name], and he just loves the name [name]Catherine[/name].

So, long story short. Are [name]Matty[/name] and [name]Toby[/name] too rhymey sounding for siblings? [name]Do[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Clark[/name] sound okay together as siblings even though they really aren’t the same naming style? And lastly- another name crush that we both have is the name [name]Daphne[/name], but I’m stuck on middle names. Help!! Thanks!

Some of the other boys names on our list include [name]Finn[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] ([name]Finn[/name] is growing in popularity, but not in my state thankfully) and [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Charles[/name]. It’s the girls’ list that we have issues with. It seems that every name that I truly love- my husband despises. - that happened to me, too! Your boys’ names are wonderful!
I love the names [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], and [name]Willa[/name]. - pretty names!
He hates them all!! He has finally agreed to the names [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (didn’t find out that this was [name]Heath[/name] Ledger’s daughter’s name until after I fell in love with it) and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] (nn [name]Isla[/name] [name]Cate[/name]). He agreed to [name]Matilda[/name] just because he could call her [name]Matty[/name], and he just loves the name [name]Catherine[/name]. - [name]Love[/name] both [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]!

So, long story short. Are [name]Matty[/name] and [name]Toby[/name] too rhymey sounding for siblings? - not to me. Those are nns for [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Tobin[/name], so it’s fine.
[name]Do[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Tobin[/name] [name]Clark[/name] sound okay together as siblings even though they really aren’t the same naming style? - They sound great together to me.
And lastly- another name crush that we both have is the name [name]Daphne[/name], but I’m stuck on middle names.
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Augustine[/name] - love!
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] (maybe your husband wouldn’t mind [name]Beatrice[/name] in the middle)
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] - absolutely love!
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rosamond[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - love!
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - really love it!
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Tamsin[/name] (if your last name has three syllables.)
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Amandine[/name] - love
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Tamasin[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Millicent[/name] - love!
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]