Sibling name help?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all- I’m currently pregnant with my 4th child and DH and I cannot agree on a name at ALL! We have 2 girls and a boy already- [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] ([name_f]Lillie[/name_f]) [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] ([name_f]Addie[/name_f]). I struggle with picking names because I’m absolutely set on having SOME kind of meaning behind the name- [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] was the name my mom always said she wanted to name me; [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] came from my favorite book, The Giver; and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] was always the name I used for characters when I wrote stories in elementary and middle school. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]’s mn [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is my grandmother’s name, [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]’ mn [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is my dad and grandfather’s middle name, and [name_f]Addie[/name_f]’s mn [name_f]Claire[/name_f] was my great grandmother’s name who had recently passed. For this baby, the middle name will either be [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (my middle) or [name_f]Faith[/name_f] (hubby’s sisters name) if it’s a girl or [name_u]James[/name_u] (a family name on both sides) or [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] (hubby’s middle) if it’s a boy. Here are some names we’ve discussed but have vetoed:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (I love this name, but I feel like it doesn’t fit with [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_f]Addie[/name_f]. Also, I love the NN [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] while DH prefers [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], and we’re from the south so I HATE how this sounds in our accent)
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (also like this, not as much as [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but the only good nickname I could find is [name_f]Carlie[/name_f], and hubby and I both have family with variations of this name so it would be repetitive)
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] ([name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this and so does hubby, but we don’t want a repetitive L initial beginning and also has no good nicknames for a girl)
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] (see above)

For boys, we’ve discussed [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and [name_m]Holden[/name_m].

Please help!!

Here’s what came to mind:
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Talullah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and…

[name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_u]Ren[/name_u]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] - [name_u]Ever[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_f]Ro[/name_f], [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]- [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] ([name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is also a variant of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f])
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- [name_u]Scout[/name_u]/[name_f]Etta[/name_f]/[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]

[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]

I think that if it is a boy the best name would be [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], while if it is a girl I think that [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is the best one :slight_smile:

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_f]Cassie[/name_f])
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_u]Laney[/name_u])
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_f]Ellie[/name_f] – I know it’s both your middle picks, but I like [name_f]Lillie[/name_f], [name_f]Addie[/name_f], and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]!)
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_f]Emmy[/name_f] - kind of reminds me of [name_u]Lennon[/name_u])
[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_f]Katie[/name_f])
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] ([name_u]Mo[/name_u] or Momo)

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]

gl naming! :slight_smile:

I’m starting to love the suggestion of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a first nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]…will have to bring it up to hubby! :slight_smile: thanks everyone so far!! I’ve picked a few I like and we are discussing them today :slight_smile:

I like that the girls have double letters in their fns, so here are some based on this:

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] - [name_f]Jessa[/name_f], [name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] - [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] - [name_f]Susie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] - [name_f]Nessa[/name_f]

For a boy-- some names that might work:

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Cullen[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] ([name_f]Lillie[/name_f]) [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_u]Addison[/name_u] ([name_f]Addie[/name_f]) [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and …

[name_u]Emory[/name_u]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_u]Abbey[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] ([name_f]Cece[/name_f])
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f])
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] ([name_u]Fran[/name_u])
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofie[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]

I agree that [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] faith is so cute ! Otherwise. I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] is a great option too and fits beautifully with Lilllian and [name_u]Addison[/name_u]. As for the nickname, you could always just wait and see what comes naturally. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] seems more intuitive to me though !

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] both sounds great ! Congratulations!