Sibling Name Profiling

Ok so I was wondering if a few people could do some name profiles for these sibsets. So let me know what comes to mind when you hear these names together! And let me know which set you like best, or if you have suggestions or other names I might like. Thanks!

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [[name]Ben[/name] and [name]Lydie[/name]]
[name]Liam[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] [[name]Caroline[/name] nn [name]Callie[/name]… and I dont like [name]William[/name] either, just [name]Liam[/name]]
[name]Lukas[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name] [[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Tali[/name]]
[name]Lukas[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Lydie[/name]]

I’m not too good at the “what do you picture a child named X to be” thing but I wanted to say that I love [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] together. Definitely my favorite set from this list!

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [[name]Ben[/name] and [name]Lydie[/name]] - [name]Ben[/name] is a sweet, friendly young boy. He can be mischevious, but always means well, and grows up into a successful, amiable young man. His sister, [name]Lydia[/name], is pretty but a little reserved, with a calm personality, She enjoys reading and art.

[name]Liam[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] [[name]Caroline[/name] nn [name]Callie[/name]] - [name]Liam[/name] likes football (soccer, over in [name]America[/name]), and is very untidy. [name]Caroline[/name] is intelligent, hardworking and friendly, however [name]Callie[/name] is not quite so bright (I am not sure why I think that, though …)

[name]Lukas[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name] [[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Tali[/name]] - [name]Lukas[/name] is a little bit of a troublemaker, but grows into a nice, calm young man. [name]Natalia[/name] is quite pretty, and is a pleasant, friendly girl.

[name]Lukas[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Lydie[/name]] - my profiles are as before :slight_smile:

I really, really love the sibling set [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] - both are such beautiful names, and they complement each other perfectly!

Thank you both for that! I would like to add one more name to the list- [name]Nadia[/name]. proounced NAH-[name]DEE[/name]-UH. I like boats and the ocean, and I think this name kind of has a nice easy whimsical feel. What do you think?