Sibling name question?

Does the name [name]Rowan[/name] go with big sister [name]Mallory[/name]? My friend was saying that [name]Rowan[/name] kind of sounds like a boy’s name and [name]Mallory[/name] is very feminine. [name]Do[/name] they work together? I really love the name [name]Rowan[/name] and I’m pretty set on it.

I think [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Mallory[/name] work just fine. They may be slightly different styles, but they don’t clash at all. I think its cute!

If it were me I would think [name]Rowan[/name] was a boy. [name]Rowan[/name] sounds like a very boyish name to me. I like unisex names for girls but I think you have to be more careful when you already have a girl with a distinctly feminine name. I don’t know if [name]Mallory[/name] counts as a “feminissima” (ultra feminine) name but I think that comparatively most unisex names would sound more boyish, if that makes sense. I’m not great at suggestions but I’m sure that you’ll get some good ideas from others soon.

When I hear [name]Rowan[/name], I think of [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ child, [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name], a girl. So, [name]Rowan[/name] seems like a feminine unisex name to me. Ideally, I would pair [name]Rowan[/name] with something like [name]Harper[/name], [name]Ellis[/name], or [name]Hollis[/name], but I think it can work with [name]Mallory[/name], which used to be a male name but is now used primarily for females.

If you want another R name to go with [name]Mallory[/name], I think [name]Remy[/name], [name]Rochelle[/name], and [name]Rosalie[/name] are good options, or perhaps [name]Sydney[/name] is in the same style. [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] could be very pretty.