Sibling name to go with big brother Max...

[name]Hi[/name] all-

I’m looking for some baby #2 name suggestions that will compliment big brother, [name]Max[/name].

My husband and I both love the name [name]Cade[/name], but fear that it is too similar to the wildly popular [name]Caden[/name]. [name]Chase[/name] is also a favorite, but it seems to be climbing in popularity as well. [name]How[/name] about Hawkins or [name]Hunter[/name]?

As for girl names, we are running into the same popularity issues. We absolutely adore [name]Ava[/name], but would prefer something a bit more unique. The other front runner is [name]Scarlett[/name]… does that fit well with sibling [name]Max[/name]?

Suggestions please!

I like the sound of two-syllable names that are current but not ‘faddy’, to go with [name]Max[/name].

[name]Max[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Carter[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] (love this name!)

[name]Max[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] (lovely!)
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] (also lovely!)
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Abbie[/name]

Thanks for the help! I love [name]Max[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] together, but have gotten mixed reviews on that one. Some say the vibe of [name]Max[/name] is different than that of [name]Scarlett[/name]. I tend to feel that they both have old-fashioned charm. What are your thoughts on [name]Max[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] working as a sib set?

I love [name]Cade[/name] and it doesn’t make me think of [name]Caden[/name] at all. [name]Max[/name] and [name]Cade[/name] sounds very cool!

I agree with lagilliana, [name]Cade[/name] does not make me think of [name]Caden[/name]. [name]Cade[/name] seems strong, masculine but not trendy like [name]Caden[/name], and it has the same vibe to me as [name]Max[/name]. As for [name]Scarlett[/name], It’s never really done much for me, don’t know why. But I do think it sounds nice with [name]Max[/name]. Some suggestions:

[name]Max[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] ([name]Luke[/name])
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] ([name]Nate[/name])

[name]Max[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Zara[/name]

Thanks for the suggestions!

[name]Scarlett[/name] & [name]Max[/name] look nice…And I must say, I do have an affinity for the boy’s name [name]Chase[/name]! [name]Max[/name] & [name]Chase[/name] is cute, [name]IMO[/name]!
[name]Cade[/name] doesn’t necessarily make me think ‘[name]Caden[/name]’, either, and I do think it goes well with [name]Max[/name], too.
Best,
L.

I know a couple [name]Max[/name] kids. One has a brother [name]Griffin[/name] and the other has siblings [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Paige[/name].
I think so many names go well with [name]Max[/name] since it is such a great name!

I am also considering [name]Cade[/name] for my third pregnancy. I think it sounds strong, cool, and unique. I also think it would be cute on a young boy or nice on a young man. I think with [name]Max[/name] you can’t go wrong- you can either go short and strong, like [name]Cade[/name], or go with a vintage feel like [name]Scarlett[/name]. I think both are good fits but somehow I think [name]Scarlett[/name] seems fussy compared to simple, yet perfect, [name]Max[/name]. Maybe something shorter and still vintage? [name]Lucy[/name] popped into my head! Good luck I think your choices are really nice!