Sibling name to go with Savannah

Middle name will be [name_u]Maxie[/name_u] to honor my husband’s father:
[name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowen[/name_u]
[name_f]Diane[/name_f]
[name_f]Norah[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracen[/name_f]

We loved [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but are turned off by how popular it is at the moment.

I’d go for something more feminine to match with [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. [name_f]Norah[/name_f] would be fine.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is a very southern-sounding, feminine name to my ears. Of the choices you’ve listed, I think [name_f]Norah[/name_f] strikes the correct note, but I’m not sure about the middle name [name_u]Maxie[/name_u]. [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] would be better, I think.

Honestly, none of these fit perfectly with Savannah. Norah is my favorite on the list. Suggestions:

Adeline
Magnolia
Lola
Madeline
Lila
Ella
Ivy
Vivian
Scarlett
Grace
Stella
Amelia
Millie

My favourite name from your list would probaly be [name_f]Norah[/name_f]. What about
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]/[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_m]Harlon[/name_m]
[name_u]Channing[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] with [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], they both have that double “n” that ties them together as sisters. But I would also have to agree with a previous poster about [name_u]Maxie[/name_u] not really flowing well with any of your selected first names.

Thanks for the input! We’re considering [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] for a middle now.