Sibling name to Lillie...we are thinking Daphne.

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about the name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]? We don’t care about nick name issues or tv references.

I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and I think it works well as a sister for L¡ll¡e. I would use the [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] spelling, I think it looks the best and is the easiest to spell.

I love it. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] makes a really nice sibling set. I think you have a winner.

Wonderful sister names!

I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] together are beautiful!

Perfect names for sisters! :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] together! So cute

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] isn’t a favourite of mine but I can see the appeal one of my closest friends loves the name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] but I just don’t care for it.

Would prefer [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] & [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! It makes a perfect sister name for [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I really like it! Has the same carefree, floral vibe as [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]. I think it makes a great sister name without coming off as too “matchy”. Good luck!

We were thinking changing it to [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]. But my cats name is [name_u]Ari[/name_u] lol

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] is beautiful. :slight_smile: I prefer it to [name_f]Ariella[/name_f].
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] would be a great combo!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is great - a little quirky, vintage and cute