Sibling Names for Legend Rivera?

I’m currently working on a story where one of the main characters is named [name_u]Legend[/name_u] Rivera. I’m trying to come up with first/middle names for his siblings. He will have three(or four, I’m not quite sure) older brothers and one younger sister. His sister’s name will be [name_u]Honor[/name_u], and I’m not sure what her middle name will be. I also would like the middle names to be similar(his middle name is [name_m]Decimus[/name_m]).
[name_u]Legend[/name_u] is around 15 years old. His sister, [name_u]Honor[/name_u], is around 12. His brothers will be either 16, 18, and 20, or 16, 17, 19, and 21, depending on how many older siblings I end up giving him.
Any suggestions? Thank you guys!

In the thread of virtue names:
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
Courage
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Promise[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Noble[/name_u] and [name_u]Valor[/name_u] for boys, and I think they would work great with your characters! For girls, I love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_f]Serene[/name_f] and [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! (Also [name_u]Sage[/name_u], which could work for either gender!)

1 Like

Explorer [name_m]Septimus[/name_m]
[name_m]Bandit[/name_m] [name_m]Demetrius[/name_m]
[name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_m]Claudius[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_m]Cronus[/name_m]
[name_m]Anchor[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Magic[/name_u] [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]
[name_m]Crash[/name_m] [name_m]Ammiras[/name_m]
[name_u]Journey[/name_u] [name_m]Daedalus[/name_m]
[name_u]Danger[/name_u] [name_m]Antonius[/name_m]

Noble, [name_u]Valor[/name_u], [name_u]Justice[/name_u], Courage, and [name_u]Journey[/name_u] are great options from PPs that I’m seconding! Others…

Atlas
Champion
[name_m]Bishop[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Adventure[/name_u]

Loyal, Myth, [name_f]Mystery[/name_f], [name_f]Mystique[/name_f], [name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_u]Novel[/name_u], [name_f]Poetry[/name_f], [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f], [name_f]Poem[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_u]Truth[/name_u], Endurance, [name_f]Promise[/name_f], [name_f]Remember[/name_f], [name_f]Epiphany[/name_f], Persevere, Perseverance, [name_u]Justice[/name_u], [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], [name_u]Freedom[/name_u], [name_f]Praise[/name_f], [name_u]Valiant[/name_u], [name_u]Valor[/name_u]