Sibling names

Hi!
What are some names that go well with [name_u]Haven[/name_u] “[name_u]Avi[/name_u]”(Ay-vee) and [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] “[name_u]Ren[/name_u]”? I’m looking for more boy names(because I am horrible at them) but I would love some girl names!

How about…

Girls:
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Cady[/name_f]’
[name_f]Promise[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Missy[/name_f]’
[name_u]Echo[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Coco[/name_u]’
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lea[/name_f]’ or ‘Zali’

Boys:
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]’ or ‘[name_m]Ives[/name_m]’
[name_f]Crimson[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]’
[name_m]Absalom[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Sal[/name_u]’
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] ‘Ev’ or ‘[name_u]Ever[/name_u]’
[name_u]Cobalt[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Coby[/name_m]’
[name_m]Quintus[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Quin[/name_u]’
[name_u]Rogue[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Griff[/name_m]’

Either:
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Win[/name_u]’
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Nix[/name_f]’ or ‘[name_u]Nick[/name_u]’
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Gen[/name_f]’
[name_u]Brook[/name_u]

1 Like

Daisy “[name_m]Sy[/name_m]”
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] “[name_u]Dory[/name_u]”
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] “[name_u]Dory[/name_u]”
[name_m]Artemas[/name_m] “[name_m]Artie[/name_m]” (boy or girl, I prefer it on a boy)
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_u]Keller[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u] “[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]”

1 Like

Haven and [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] have such nice meanings, so going off of that…

girls:
[name_f]Amity[/name_f] “[name_u]Ami[/name_u]”
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] “[name_u]Clem[/name_u]” “[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]” “[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] “Fliss” “Liss”
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] “[name_f]Libby[/name_f]”
[name_f]Remember[/name_f] “[name_u]Ember[/name_u]”
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] “[name_f]Vera[/name_f]”
[name_u]November[/name_u] “[name_u]Nova[/name_u]” “[name_u]Ember[/name_u]”
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] “[name_u]Win[/name_u]” “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] “Prim” “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]/Rosie” “[name_f]Posie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] “[name_f]Mari[/name_f]” “[name_f]Margo[/name_f]” “[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]” “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” “[name_f]Lia[/name_f]” “[name_u]Noa[/name_u]”
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “[name_u]June[/name_u]” “[name_f]Junie[/name_f]” “[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]”
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “[name_u]Indie[/name_u]”

boys:
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]”
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u] “Mav”
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “[name_u]Indy[/name_u]”
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] “Ri”

1 Like

Archer “[name_m]Archie[/name_m]”
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m] “[name_u]Cass[/name_u]”
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] “[name_u]Pax[/name_u]”

Artemis “[name_m]Art[/name_m]” (for a boy) “[name_f]Missy[/name_f]” (for a girl)
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “[name_u]Indie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Beacon[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlantis[/name_u] “[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]” (for a boy) “[name_f]Attie[/name_f]” (for a girl)

Phoebe “[name_f]Bee[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Bebe[/name_f]”
[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] “[name_f]Cadie[/name_f]”
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “[name_u]June[/name_u]” or “[name_u]Piper[/name_u]”
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]”
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

1 Like

Hmm…

Girls:
[name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f]
[name_u]Early[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Early[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Vita[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_f]Vita[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaine[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] & [name_u]Blaine[/name_u]

1 Like

Boys names that I think go well: [name_m]Hutch[/name_m], [name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

1 Like

Haven, [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], & _______:

Isis
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] “[name_f]Molly[/name_f]”
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]”
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] “[name_f]Lula[/name_f]” “[name_f]Tula[/name_f]” “[name_u]Tully[/name_u]”
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]

1 Like

For some reason, I am being too picky with this lol so take my replies with a pinch of salt please!

@EagleEyes - I love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] but not sure how I feel to add it to the sibset. It seems like different styles to me, you know? I love all of the names you mentioned, but I feel like [name_u]Haven[/name_u] and [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] have a more classic but modern at the same time feel while a lot of the names you mentioned are more on the modern side(which is my normal style, I’m adding some of the names to my list, just not this sibset) That being said, I don’t mind [name_u]Genesis[/name_u]! Thanks!

@sgsg8 - I really like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! The flow of [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is nice, tho with all three it seems a bit off. I adore [name_m]Sy[/name_m] with [name_u]Avi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] though!

@Kipperbo1 - I love the flow of [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” with [name_u]Haven[/name_u] and [name_f]Serenity[/name_f]! I also love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] but not with this set(it flows well but it’s widely unisex, which seems a bit off to me, even tho [name_u]Haven[/name_u] is a unisex name)

@copper_porcupine I LOVE [name_u]Archer[/name_u] with [name_u]Avi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u]! I think it’s my favorite so far!

@tori101 The girl names are so pretty but I would never be able to use them irl. I do like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]!

@Juniperlb [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is one of my favs and I really like the flow! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is nice too! Thx!

@wilkie8709 [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Eve[/name_f]”, [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]”, and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” are my faves from your list! Thank you!

1 Like

Angelus “Angle”
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]”
[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] “[name_m]Cas[/name_m]”

1 Like