siblings and twins

[name]Owen[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] are 2 syllable names so I”m thinking that [name]Ava[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Flora[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Pheobe[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] are good names
My vote would be [name]Owen[/name] [name]Kai[/name], [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Margot[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

anne, I love the show [name]America[/name]'s Next Top Model! I was wondering. Can you think of any other good names from the show? what do you think of [name]Chantal[/name]?

anne, I love the show [name]America[/name]'s Next Top Model! I was wondering. Can you think of any other good names from the show? what do you think of [name]Chantal[/name]?

oooh fun game! ANTM is my guilty guilty pleasure, and they definitely have some unique names on there. While I personally wouldn’t use [name]Chantal[/name], it is a cute unique name with history. Here are some of the more interesting names from the different seasons (I’m going to leave out the normal names with very strange spelling like [name]Courtnie[/name]…ANTM has sooo many of those its very odd)

[name]Adrianne[/name]
Ambreal
[name]Anya[/name] (kinda cool)
[name]Analeigh[/name]
Anchal
[name]Amis[/name]
[name]Bre[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Chantal[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Clark[/name] (for a girl)
[name]Ebony[/name]
[name]Elina[/name]
Eugena
[name]Fatima[/name]
[name]Felicia[/name]
Fo
Furonda
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Isis[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Jaslene[/name]
Kahlen
[name]London[/name]
[name]Mercedes[/name]
Melrose
[name]Mollie[/name] [name]Sue[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
Marvita
McKey
[name]Marjorie[/name] (the cute french girl)
[name]Noelle[/name]
Norelle
Nijah
[name]Naima[/name]
Nnenna
[name]Shandi[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Tahlia[/name]
Tocarra
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Wendy[/name] (I’ve never heard that name on a teenager, kinda cute)
[name]Xiomara[/name] (might help you guys playing name games with the alphabet if you don’t already use this one)
Yoanna
Yaya

Would love to here what people think about these names, since I’m always thinking about it as I watch the show.

oh and then there is [name]Paulina[/name] and [name]Nigel[/name] (a boy) the judges names.

And ps I LOOOVE the choices you are looking at for the twins…absolutely adorable.

[name]Hi[/name] mamajules! I have a confession. I did not write that post about Melrose and Carridee. My first thought was that there was another anne on nameberry. Then I realized that it had been written by my daughter [name]Julia[/name], who is 12. My second thought was I would get some negative feedback on those names since they did not seem to be your style. So I was very surprised and happy to read what you wrote.

I don’t really watch ANTM. I only catch a little bit when my daughter is watching it. Thank
you, [name]Amy[/name], for your wonderful list. By the way, we love your pizza, and pizza pockets are the main staple for lunch at my daughter’s school.

[name]Chantal[/name] is a pretty French name that is not common today. I would probably stick with classic names like so many on your list. My all-time favorite name is [name]Julia[/name].

I love the name [name]Carys[/name]. It’s a Welsh name like [name]Owen[/name] and I think it would be lovely as one of your twins.

I am still lol about this. Best of luck and let us know what you decide.

hey anne, I like the name [name]Julia[/name] also, but that’s my name. so, that name is out of the question. it is very pretty though

[name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name]! Very classy and I love the French spellings! [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Maddie[/name] are precious nicknames!

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Julia[/name]! I thought that your name was probably [name]Julia[/name], so I can understand why you can’t use it. Are you any closer to choosing names for the twins? Let us know what your favorites are now.

hi guys! thanks so much for the name suggestions! we have finally decided on on name choices and they are … [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Paulina[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]. Please tell me what you think of these.

Awe, I think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Paulina[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] are very, very pretty, and I really like the combo of [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Flora[/name]. Good luck, MamaJules! :slight_smile:

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Kai[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Margot[/name]

[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Eva[/name] & [name]Flora[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Claire[/name] & [name]Thea[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Paulina[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] are beautiful names. Best of luck and let us know when they arrive.

the twins have arrived!!! they were born [name]June[/name] 20, flora giselle (older by twenty minutes) and lucy paulina. thanks for all of your great name suggestions. they really helped us pick out some good ones for our daughters.

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girls, [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]. I wish you all much happiness. Thanks so much for sharing the great news.

Congratulations to you! :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] their names! :slight_smile: