Siblings for Emery WDYT?

I have been thinking quite a bit about future childrens’ names! Some day [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] will have a sibling! I have a pretty good list going. I would love any feedback and suggestions of other names.

Girls: Top 2
[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name]: [name]Both[/name] names are family names including the nn. I love the traditional name with the quirky nn. [name]Ann[/name] is not a filler middle name as many people think. It is my mothers name and my middle name.

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name]… once again the whole name feels traditional with a touch of quirky or off beat.

other contenders:
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Neve[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] would go by a nn [name]Tibbie[/name], [name]Etta[/name], or [name]Betta[/name] (I am [name]Elizabeth[/name] and those are the only 3 nn that wouldnt get confused with names I am called or the 3 other close family members named [name]Elizabeth[/name])

Potential middle names would most likely be one of these: [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Mary[/name] (or some form of it), [name]Mae[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, Larabee, [name]Frances[/name] but other suggestions welcome!

Boys top 3
[name]Conrad[/name] (husbands fav)
[name]Byron[/name] (my fav)
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]

[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]William[/name] (husbands name)
Larabee (family surname) nn [name]Lars[/name] (I might just be nuts with this one!)
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Orson[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] (love this and would honor my maiden name but I feel like it is becoming popular and doesnt have that traditional feel) Has great middle name potential though

Potential middle names: [name]Declan[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, [name]John[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Edgar[/name], [name]Paul[/name], Larabee, [name]William[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], Benefield

Ok Have at it ladies and gents! Thanks!

(Any name ending in [name]EL[/name] such as [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Adele[/name], [name]Annabell[/name], [name]Nell[/name], [name]Abel[/name]… will not work with our last name)

[name]Hi[/name] Zard, I feel a bit shy about posting but I love some of your names so much!
Also, being nine months pregnant I have a lot of free time lately and I know all that will change soon!

I just love [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name]: I like [name]Frances[/name] but [name]Fritzi[/name] just makes me thing of that Fritzl captive girl.
I like that you’re using a family middle name and I don’t think [name]Ann[/name] is a filler anymore.

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name]… me too! It is so beautiful.

other contenders:
[name]Lucy[/name]- I love [name]Lucy[/name]! It’s my sisters name and I think it’s so cute! I hate [name]Lucille[/name] though. Ugh.
[name]Calla[/name]- I like the more subtle flower reference and think [name]Calla[/name] matches [name]Emery[/name] really beautifully.
[name]Fiona[/name]- I’m in love with [name]Fiona[/name]. But it seems a bit vowely with [name]Emery[/name] if that makes sense. [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Emery[/name] is hard to say but [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] sounds good.
[name]Violet[/name]- love love love love love SO much.
[name]Matilda[/name]- cute.
[name]Bianca[/name]- there were alot when I was at school so it seems dated to me…
[name]Neve[/name]- not a fan.
[name]Hollis[/name]- not a fan of this either.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] would go by a nn [name]Tibbie[/name], [name]Etta[/name], or [name]Betta[/name] (I am [name]Elizabeth[/name] and those are the only 3 nn that wouldnt get confused with names I am called or the 3 other close family members named [name]Elizabeth[/name])
[name]Do[/name] you mean as a first name? I don’t think you should use [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a fn if there are so many in your family. Keep it in the middle is my opinion.

[name]Favorite[/name] girl combo’s:
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- so beautiful!
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]- AAAWWW!!
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

Potential middle names would most likely be one of these: [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Mary[/name] (or some form of it), [name]Mae[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, Larabee, [name]Frances[/name] but other suggestions welcome!

Boys top 3
[name]Conrad[/name] (husbands fav)- I just dont like it. Sorry.
[name]Byron[/name] (my fav) - I like this. I live near a place called [name]Byron[/name] [name]Bay[/name] so it seems very hippyish to me but only because [name]Byron[/name] [name]Bay[/name] is a very hippy place. If you don’t live near a [name]Byron[/name] [name]Bay[/name] (pretty sure you don’t) I love it!
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]- Alright. [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Emery[/name]… don’t like that.

[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]William[/name] (husbands name)- I like [name]William[/name] nn [name]Will[/name]! Really cute.
Larabee (family surname) nn [name]Lars[/name] (I might just be nuts with this one!) If you don’t know the connection it looks a bit made up but I don’t think your nuts. Also the [name]Lara[/name] part makes it look a bit girly?
[name]Vance[/name]- Handsome.
[name]Calvin[/name]- klein?
[name]Curtis[/name]- Like it. Very neat.
[name]Orson[/name]- don’t really like the or sound.
[name]Declan[/name]- I love it too but it is popular.

Potential middle names: [name]Declan[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, [name]John[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Edgar[/name], [name]Paul[/name], Larabee, [name]William[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], Benefield

I like all your boys mn’s alot.

[name]Josie[/name], thanks for replying! No need to feel shy.I can see why you feel the way you do about some of the names. Our 3 month old [name]Emery[/name]'s name is full of meaning so some of the Family names just mean that much more to me. But I am sure when I have another one I will have that feeling of “this is their name”.

As for Larabee nn [name]Lars[/name]. My greatgrandmother [name]Anna[/name] Larabee was a beautiful person. Her funeral was the place I ever saw my father cry. So the name has a lot of meaning and I am in the south where I know many people with unusual surname first names. My husbands cousin is Benefield. But all that being said I wouldn’t curse my child with a horrible name. [name]Byron[/name] is at the top of my list right now!

I know [name]Fritzi[/name] will throw some people off but I just think it is so darn cue! I also think its a nickname that can carry on into adulthood. I love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] too! I feel like they are climbing the popularity list! [name]Iris[/name] is so pretty to me! I feel like [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] could be a mouthful though. But I do love it!

[name]Do[/name] you have a message board started up about what to name your little one?

I love [name]Byron[/name]!

Zard, if Larabee has that much meaning for you, just use it!

[name]Fritzi[/name] is cute and it has grown on me. [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] certainly are getting popular.
My favorite is still [name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] but I can see how [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] are a bit r-ish to say.
You have so many good options!

[name]Do[/name] you have a message board started up about what to name your little one?
Yes, I am expecting twin girls any day now!
I am thinking along the lines of [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] or [name]Delilah[/name]…

Good luck finding the right name, I know you will because [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is so amazingly perfect.

[name]Hi[/name] there, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I hope Miss [name]Emery[/name] is doing well! :slight_smile:

[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name]: I love [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Ann/name (one of my favorites, actually), but I’m wondering if the “an” sounds in both names are a bit repetitive. (It’s probably just me, though.) :slight_smile: I do think [name]Fritzi[/name] is quirky in a cool way. :slight_smile:

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this, too, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name] it!

other contenders:
[name]Lucy[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Calla[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Fiona[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Violet[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Matilda[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Bianca[/name]: I think it’s pretty, but I can more easily see the other names with [name]Emery[/name]
[name]Neve[/name]: Ditto
[name]Hollis[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Elizabeth[/name]: You know how much I love your name! :slight_smile:

I think your middle names are great!

[name]Conrad[/name] (husbands fav): [name]LOVE[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! (And high-fivies to your husband for loving it!) :slight_smile:
[name]Byron[/name] (my fav): I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Byron[/name], too!
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Lowell[/name]: I think it would be cool as a middle. (I’d be worried about potential Low and Lowly jokes with [name]Lowell[/name] as a first name. I think it’s very handsome, though.)
[name]William[/name] (husbands name): [name]LOVE[/name]!
Larabee (family surname) nn [name]Lars[/name]: On a boy, I think it may be a bit feminine with [name]Lara[/name] and [name]Bee[/name] (nickname for many a [name]Beatrice[/name]).
[name]Vance[/name]: Cool…
[name]Calvin[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Curtis[/name]: Nice…
[name]Orson[/name]: Nice…
[name]Declan[/name]: I think it’s great with your last name!

I really, really love your list, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I think it’s fantastic! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

[name]Jill[/name], as always I love your thoughtful responses. I agree about Larabee.

I can see what you mean about [name]Frances[/name] with [name]Ann[/name]. I so want to use [name]Ann[/name] in the middle but I can’t seem to find a name I love that fits quite right with it. I don’t want to use it as a first name (at this point). But [name]Fritzi[/name] is just winning me over lately. Any suggestions on a first name that [name]Ann[/name] would work in the middle?

Can [name]Ward[/name] stand alone? I [name]LOVE[/name] this name and I do like [name]Edward[/name] but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ward[/name] much more and could careless if he is named [name]Edward[/name]… but would name him [name]Edward[/name] if [name]Ward[/name] cannot stand alone.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile: Let’s see…[name]Ann[/name] in the middle…

[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] (wait…sounds a bit like the word “charlatan”)
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Ann[/name] (reminds me a bit of Lousiana, though… but only by a tiny, tiny bit) :slight_smile:
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

[name]Ann[/name] is a tough one in the middle, because to me, when it follows a first name ending in an A, the flow is awkward, and with names like [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Ann[/name] sounds N-heavy to me. (What about you?)

Have you thought about [name]Anneliese[/name] (I know [name]Annabelle[/name] is out for you) or [name]Anna[/name]? What about using [name]Ann[/name] in a name, like:

[name]Juliana[/name]/[name]Julianna[/name]/[name]Julianne[/name]
[name]Lilianna[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]
[name]Vivianne[/name]

I think [name]Frances[/name] is great, too, and if you love it with [name]Ann[/name], that’s all that matters! :slight_smile:

I do think [name]Ward[/name] is handsome. I’d personally go with [name]Edward[/name] because I love the name and think it’s great to have options, but I can definitely see [name]Ward[/name] on its own. Most definitely! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Ward[/name] and [name]Emery[/name] sound great together!

Have a great night! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], Zard!
[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name]: [name]Both[/name] names are family names including the nn. I love the traditional name with the quirky nn. [name]Ann[/name] is not a filler middle name as many people think. It is my mothers name and my middle name. - So cute, and different, which I love. [name]Ann[/name] is a great middle. I have Anns in my family, too. Nearly named our daughter [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. or [name]Anne[/name].

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name]… once again the whole name feels traditional with a touch of quirky or off beat. - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], too!

other contenders:
[name]Lucy[/name] - love, love!
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] - like a lot. I know a teenage girl named [name]Fiona[/name] who is kind of naughty. She keeps me from absolutely loving [name]Fiona[/name].
[name]Violet[/name] - like a lot. My aunt’s name. She can really be a pill. My sister calls my aunt Aunt Violent. Otherwise I would love [name]Violet[/name].
[name]Matilda[/name] - love!
[name]Bianca[/name] - love!
[name]Neve[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name] - love, obviously, it’s often in my lists.
[name]Elizabeth[/name] would go by a nn [name]Tibbie[/name], [name]Etta[/name], or [name]Betta[/name] (I am [name]Elizabeth[/name] and those are the only 3 nn that wouldnt get confused with names I am called or the 3 other close family members named [name]Elizabeth[/name]) love [name]Tibbie[/name]. Is [name]Libby[/name] taken?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]!

I will star the mn’s I love:
Potential middle names would most likely be one of these: [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Mary[/name] (or some form of it), [name]Mae[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride**, Larabee, [name]Frances[/name]*** but other suggestions welcome!

Cool - Larabee, I think that’s [name]Linus[/name]’ last name in [name]Sabrina[/name].

Boys top 3
[name]Conrad[/name] (husbands fav) - [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Byron[/name] (my fav) - This is a great name. I am biased because I knew an unpleasant young man with this name.
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name] - I love [name]Edward[/name], but for some reason I don’t like [name]Ward[/name]. Maybe it reminds me of [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Ward[/name]'s. I love the nn’s [name]Ted[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name].

[name]Lowell[/name] - no, there is a street that I don’t like called [name]Lowell[/name]. I am biased.
[name]William[/name] (husbands name) - [name]LOVE[/name]!
Larabee (family surname) nn [name]Lars[/name] (I might just be nuts with this one!) - so cool
[name]Vance[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name], outhip the hipsters
[name]Calvin[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Curtis[/name] - when I was five years old, I was in love with a little boy named [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Cole[/name]. He gave me a pair of roller skates for my birthday.
[name]Orson[/name] - not my style
[name]Declan[/name] (love this and would honor my maiden name but I feel like it is becoming popular and doesnt have that traditional feel) Has great middle name potential though - I love [name]Declan[/name]!

Potential middle names: [name]Declan[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, [name]John[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Edgar[/name], [name]Paul[/name], Larabee**, [name]William[/name], [name]Charles[/name]******, [name]Lowell[/name], Benefield
[name]Charles[/name] is one of my fave middle or first names. [name]Love[/name] [name]William[/name] as a first, but I find it to be bland in the middle. [name]Love[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] as a first! [name]Thomas[/name] is the greatest. But it also seems a bit bland in the middle. [name]Love[/name] Larabee in the middle!

[name]Susan[/name], Thanks so much for the feedback! And thanks for giving Larabee a thumbs up in the middle! :slight_smile: I am working on the perfect combination for it so my husband can fall in love with it! I am posting our top 6… for now… all other names still contenders! (funny about montgomery ward! haha). I always love your thoughts.

[name]Jill[/name], I agree it is hard to find a name to go with [name]Ann[/name] in the middle. The only way I would consider it as a first is if my daughter came out and just HAD to [name]Ann[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (mothers name)… but not at the top of my list. And I have scowered for an “[name]ANN[/name]” variation and can’t find one I love…

Ok Top 6 combos

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Charles[/name] De…

[name]Conrad[/name] [name]James[/name] De…

[name]Edward[/name] ”[name]Ward[/name]” McBride De…

[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] De…

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] De…

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Mae[/name] De…

[name]Hi[/name] Zard,
I hear you on already thinking of sibling names. I haven”t even had my little girl and am already making lists.

[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name]: I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Fritzi[/name]. In fact, I love it so much it”s on my list for baby #2 as [name]Frances[/name] is a family name. I agree that it is quirky but still beautiful… kind of how I feel about [name]Willa[/name]. I also think it sounds lovely with Ms. [name]Emery[/name].

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I love both these names separately, but not really together. I also don”t think it goes that well with [name]Emery[/name]. [name]Iris[/name] is a very pretty name, though, so if you love it, use it.

other contenders:
[name]Lucy[/name] ” [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lucy[/name], but it”s popular. I would go with Lucianna and call her [name]Lucy[/name]. Hmm… but I don”t know if [name]Emery[/name] and Lucianna go well together.
[name]Calla[/name] ” Absolutely adore [name]Calla[/name] and think it is perfect with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Like [name]Calla[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].
[name]Fiona[/name] ” Big fan of [name]Fiona[/name] and think it has a lot of character.
[name]Violet[/name] ” [name]Love[/name] [name]Violet[/name] as well, but I feel like it”s getting popular. Maybe in the middle?
[name]Matilda[/name] ” Not my favourite
[name]Bianca[/name] ” I”m sorry, I really dislike this name. It sounds so snobbish to me… but that”s me.
[name]Neve[/name] ” Very pretty but becoming popular, and I think someone once mentioned that it”s kind of the ”it” name right now, kind of how a [name]Michelle[/name] once was.
[name]Hollis[/name] ” Prefer your other choices.
[name]Elizabeth[/name] would go by a nn [name]Tibbie[/name], [name]Etta[/name], or [name]Betta[/name] (I am [name]Elizabeth[/name] and those are the only 3 nn that wouldnt get confused with names I am called or the 3 other close family members named [name]Elizabeth[/name]) ” I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] and all the nn”s, but I prefer it in the middle, frankly.

Potential middle names would most likely be one of these: [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Mary[/name] (or some form of it), [name]Mae[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, Larabee, [name]Frances[/name] but other suggestions welcome! - [name]Love[/name] every single one of your middle names (including Larabee). I think it really just depends on the first name you choose.

Boys top 3
[name]Conrad[/name] (husbands fav) ” Like [name]Conrad[/name]. It goes well with [name]Emery[/name] as it”s also a surname. Very cute combo.
[name]Byron[/name] (my fav) ” Sorry, not my favourite.
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name] ” Absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]!!! [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Ward[/name] is perfect!

[name]Lowell[/name] ” Could you use it in the middle?
[name]William[/name] (husbands name) ” [name]Love[/name] [name]William[/name] by itself or with the nn [name]Liam[/name]. Great, solid, classic name.
Larabee (family surname) nn [name]Lars[/name] (I might just be nuts with this one!) ” Like this better for a girl.
[name]Vance[/name] ” Much prefer [name]Vance[/name] to [name]Vince[/name]. Great character.
[name]Calvin[/name] ” HUGE [name]Calvin[/name] fan, nn [name]Cal[/name].
[name]Curtis[/name] ” It feels dated to me, but it”s a strong name.
[name]Orson[/name] ” I think of Charloette”s ex from sex and the city.
[name]Declan[/name] (love this and would honor my maiden name but I feel like it is becoming popular and doesnt have that traditional feel) Has great middle name potential though ” I just can”t get into this name, but love what it would honor.

Potential middle names: [name]Declan[/name], [name]James[/name], McBride, [name]John[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Edgar[/name], [name]Paul[/name], Larabee, [name]William[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], Benefield ” Great middle names, except Larabee… I much prefer it on a girl. But again, that”s your choice.

I think we have such similar taste because I like almost all of your options!
The names I like best with [name]Emery[/name] for a girl:
[name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name] nn [name]Fritzi[/name], [name]Calla[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]. I think [name]Calla[/name] [name]James[/name] is incredible! [name]Fritzi[/name] is definitely my favourite, though.
For a boy, I like:
[name]Edward[/name] [name]William[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name], [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]William[/name]. [name]Love[/name] Cavlin Benefield. I”m tied for [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name] as my favourite boy.

Is your last name De [name]Winter[/name] like in the movie “[name]Rebecca[/name]”? I am always jealous of people whose last names start with de, D’ or De. So fun!

Oh no, I just read this. Sorry!

My vote goes for [name]Frances[/name] [name]Ann[/name], with [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Mae[/name] as a close second. For a boy, [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Ward[/name]” McBride (although the Mc and the De, kind of throw me off a bit).

[name]Carter[/name], I loved many of you suggestions! Calls [name]Elizabeth[/name] goes great with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! [name]Calvin[/name] Benefield is great too. For [name]Edward[/name] what do you suggest? I think [name]Ward[/name] is too die for. Haha.

[name]Susan[/name], it is DeMontel formally a german name shortened from Scheidemontel. Not that you need so much info!

[name]Carter[/name], what did you decide on for your little one?

We decided on [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] and we’re calling her [name]Willa[/name]. SO glad to finally have a name for her!

I really, really love [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Fritzi[/name] together! Is your husband on board with the name? I don’t think you can go wrong with [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Ward[/name]”… such a great name!

We decided on [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] and we’re calling her [name]Willa[/name]. SO glad to finally have a name for her!

I really, really love [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Fritzi[/name] together! Is your husband on board with the name? I don’t think you can go wrong with [name]Edward[/name] “[name]Ward[/name]”… such a great name![/quote]
[name]Willa[/name] is very cute! And I know how great it is to have the name picked!

My husband really likes [name]Fritzi[/name]! Plus both [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Ann[/name] are family names. My mom had an Aunt [name]Fritzi[/name]. [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are both family names as well.

What are some of you sib choices for little [name]Willa[/name]?

Well, for [name]Willa[/name] we were really considering [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] (both family names), but I like [name]Fritzi[/name] so much I brought up [name]Frances[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (both family names as well) to my husband last night for baby #2 and he liked it! [name]Emery[/name] is still a contendor, as well as [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Marian[/name], [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Katharine[/name]. For a boy it’s probably either [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Henry[/name]. Are you all going to start trying for #2 soon?

[name]Carter[/name], I love [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Frances[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! [name]Henry[/name] was at the top of my boys list before we had [name]Emery[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Emery[/name] just won’t work. The plan is to start trying next summer… If I had it my way we would start trying sooner! Haha. When is your due date?

Thanks, Zard. [name]Henry[/name], while popular, is such a favourite of ours! I’m due [name]September[/name] 13th, but can’t imagine I have that long to go… I feel like she’s out of room. Best of luck to you, Zard!