Siblings for Guinevere?

Thanks for all the feedback guys, you are making me want to use [name]Guinevere[/name] all over again! bah!!

I think we have decided we want to use [name]Evangeline[/name] for our first daughter so [name]Guinevere[/name] would probably be a sibling name. My husband has now said he doesn’t like [name]Cecilia[/name] or [name]Celia[/name] (reminds him too much of the character from Weeds) so looks like we are back to [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]! Having trouble picking out another name we love as much as [name]Evangeline[/name] that fits style wise without being too frilly. What are some frills free names that fit? [name]Ingrid[/name] maybe?

He is mulling over [name]Anastasia[/name] but again, he thinks its too girly. But I love the name and think it sounds nice with [name]Nguyen[/name]. I am really not as picky with name flow when it comes to girls since they will more likely than not end up changing it as an adult so unless it just sounds horrible (like [name]Bronwyn[/name] [name]Nguyen[/name]) feel free to suggest it :slight_smile: