Siblings for Helena?

I already posted this on another thread, but thought I’d post it here too. I’m not expecting yet, but hopefully I will be soon… Soooo, I’ve been thinking about names, and sib sets. So much fun!!! :slight_smile: My latest favorite name for a girl is [name]Helena[/name]. (Huh-[name]LAY[/name]-na) [name]Do[/name] any of you name experts have any suggestions for boy’s, and girl’s, names that go with [name]Helena[/name]? Here are a few names I like, but not necessarily with [name]Helena[/name]: [name]Corinna[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Weston[/name], [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name]. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! :slight_smile: Thanks!

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile: I posted this on your other thread, but saw this thread and thought I’d copy it here. :slight_smile: From your list, I can see [name]Corinna[/name] and [name]Jessamine[/name] with [name]Helena[/name], but not [name]Weston[/name] or [name]Griffin[/name] (they feel very modern to me compared with [name]Helena[/name]). I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Helena[/name]!
:slight_smile:

My old post contained names for Heh-len-uh, too, but I can also see a lot of them with the Heh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh pronunciation. (I added some to the end…)

Some names I picture with [name]Helena[/name] (pronounced heh-len-uh):

[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]/[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Rosaline[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name] (nn [name]Thea[/name])
[name]Vivien[/name]

With the more exotic heh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh pronunciation, I picture names with an international feel:

[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]

Boys:

[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Augustin[/name]/[name]August[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Simon[/name] (with Heh-len-uh)
[name]Sebastian[/name] (I can see this with the heh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh pronunciation, too.)
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] (Heh-len-uh)
[name]Victor[/name]

heh-len-uh sounds classic/vintage to me, while I think that heh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh has an exotic, international feel.

More boys names I can see with the Heh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh pronunciation:

[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: