Siblings for my boys

Hello Berries,
I have two boys named Hatter Madley and [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] [name_u]Leva[/name_u]…[name_m]Jagger[/name_m] was just born in [name_u]November[/name_u] and I’m in love with his name, but regretting that it is so matchy with his big brother’s name, because it’ll be hard to name another sibling following the “theme” we’ve created… does anyone have any suggestions for future siblings names? I would like the -er ending to continue and the “double letter” as well…(ex. [name_m]Gunner[/name_m])…be creative and be exotic… all suggestions welcome!
(any names that “rhyme” like the boys would be great…Ex.a"double letter"__er) (ex. [name_m]Dagger[/name_m]- not a good name btw!)

Names on the list so far:
Boys
Unisex
Girls

[name_m]Gunner[/name_m]
[name_m]Gallagher[/name_m]
Collter ([name_m]Colter[/name_m])
[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m]
Vannder

Kyier (k-eye-er)
Rivver
[name_m]Tayller[/name_m]
Wynnter ([name_u]Winter[/name_u])

Emmber ([name_u]Ember[/name_u])
Pipper ([name_u]Piper[/name_u])
Sayller
Evver ([name_u]Ever[/name_u])
Mavvery (M-[name_u]Avery[/name_u]- In love with it…But is it too different from the boys names?)

I like the sounds and styles. Honestly, I feel your next child, as long as his/her name fits the style, doesn’t need to be “matchy” as well. It would actually look nicer to break it up a bit. What about…

Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_u]Chase[/name_u]
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_m]Baron[/name_m]
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Truxton
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Dicey
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Skylark
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_f]Zela[/name_f]

Or if you are now set on it…

Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_m]Beecher[/name_m]
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Trotter
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_m]Banner[/name_m]
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Whitter
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + Balbeer
Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m] + [name_m]Macallister[/name_m]

I really wouldn’t worry so much about making them “match”. What if you end up with 8 kids? Not realistic, but realistically, anything could happen and I wouldn’t want the burden to come with trying to perfect match every childs name lol. It looks so much more composed and cute if you change it up a bit. Not to mention but some of those are perfect names for your combos but the spellings aren’t doing them any justice being changed. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion, good luck.

If you name a third child an “-er” name with a double consonant, you’ve definitely set up a pattern that would be hard to break with subsequent children’s names. I always figure that two names having something in common is a coincidence but three is a pattern. So, I say it’s not a theme yet and you can still get out of it if you want to!

The other thing is, if you want to have a theme, you can pick one element that Hatter and [name_m]Jagger[/name_m]'s names have in common and make that the theme. All the names could have double consonants, or they could all end in “-er”, or they could all have an “a” in the first syllable, or they could all have two syllables, or something. This would loosen the rules up a lot and make your life much easier where naming future children is concerned.

Also, to be honest with you, some of the names you’ve listed are being stretched really far to accommodate the double consonant pattern. Pipper, spelled like this, rhymes with “zipper”. I don’t think it’s worth continuing the theme at the expense of the names being easily spelled/pronounced/recognized.

Of the names you listed, I like [name_m]Gallagher[/name_m] as it is, and [name_u]River[/name_u] (but not Rivver, which looks like a typo to me), [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] (but not [name_m]Tayller[/name_m]), [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (but not Wynnter), [name_u]Piper[/name_u] (not Pipper), [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] (not Sayller), and [name_u]Ever[/name_u] (but not EvVer).

For fun: Hatter, [name_m]Jagger[/name_m], and…

[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_m]Miller[/name_m]
[name_m]Tanner[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Keller[/name_m]
Teller

[name_m]Bridger[/name_m]
Willer
[name_m]Slater[/name_m]
Coulter
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_m]Wheeler[/name_m]