Siblings in the Middle??? Middle brother and sister names

Since my dream sibset is under some major construction, I am asking for more name suggestions: this time, a boy and girl name to go right in the middle. Here’s what I already have:

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] “[name_u]Dean[/name_u]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[Boy name]

[Girl name]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

I just can’t find those two perfect middle child names to compliment the others. Any suggestions or critiques on existing names are also welcome! Thanks!

I like the ones in your signature–[name_f]Camille[/name_f] “[name_f]Mila[/name_f]” [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] “[name_f]Emme[/name_f]” [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], and [name_u]Corey[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] is one of my favorites, and is the daughter’s name of one of my fave authors ([name_f]Barbara[/name_f] Kingsolver). [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]/[name_f]Emme[/name_f] are very pleasant-sounding and visually pleasing, and I’ll always have a soft spot for [name_u]Corey[/name_u] because it’s my dear friend’s middle name. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is our oldest son’s middle name and is a family name on my husband’s side–a solid classic.