Siblings of Wisteria

So my main character is name [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Lamson. She is the youngest of three girls. She has dark brown hair with green eyes that sometimes change colors based on her feelings and clothing. She is 20 and is 5’1 Her power is that she can heal wounds and someone’s mental state but she takes on their pain while healing.

Her father is named [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] Lamson and he is a police officer and her mother is named [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] Lamson , she is florist.

I was thinking to use jewel names for the middle names as their birthstones and their first names as flowers but I dont know if I should that. What are you thought on any names that go with [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Lamson

The oldest sister is intelligent, cautious, sarcastic, caring, and feisty. She has light brown hair with gray eyes. She is 25 and is 5’4.

The middle sister is loyal, flirtatious, strong-minded, and independent. She has light brown mixed with blond hair. She is 22 and is 5’6.

And as always thank you!!!
Pixy

1 Like

Wisteria [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Lamson

(Y = Younger, O = Older)

What about:

Azalea [name_f]Diamond[/name_f] Lamson (Y) & Germanium [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] Lamson (O)

Zinnia [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] Lamson (Y) & [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] Lamson (O)

Magnolia [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] Lamson (Y) & [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Lamson (O)

Magnolia [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] Lamson
[name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Lamson
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] Lamson
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Diamond[/name_f] Lamson
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] Lamson
Germanium [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] Lamson

Feel free to mix and match

3 Likes

ooooooooooo so many good chocies

1 Like

It’s not a flower name but I got really strong [name_f]Nora[/name_f] vibes from the older sister’s description.
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]

Younger

Felicity [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

2 Likes

That is fine I dont mind. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] does sound pretty.

2 Likes

Oldest sister [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
Youngest sister [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

2 Likes

This going to be hard I am loving all these names