Siblings Raphael and Iris?

I am nowhere near close to having kids, however I love names. What do you think of [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] being siblings? Middle names would be [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (prn [name_m]Louie[/name_m]) and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

So wdyt? [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].
I’m not sure if they flow together too well but I love the names on their own, I think maybe [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] would be better as the first name, to give a slight Italian feel, but I really love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] atm.

P.S I’m from [name_f]England[/name_f], where [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is pronounced Aur-ray-lee-ah, not aw reel ya.

I also love names [name_f]Javiera[/name_f], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] ([name_u]Romy[/name_u]), [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], so many different styles!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are gorgeous together.

I think [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] sound just fine together. I really like your [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] combo. I do however think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] sounds great with [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] too.