Siblings: Scarlett and Violet?

See the results of this poll: Scarlett and Violet?

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Violet : 3 (14%)
  • Beatrix: 10 (45%)
  • Harriet: 0 (0%)
  • Agatha: 2 (9%)
  • Bronwyn: 1 (5%)
  • Tabitha: 3 (14%)
  • Petra: 3 (14%)

I picked [name]Beatrix[/name], but I also like [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Agatha[/name], and [name]Bronwyn[/name]. I don’t mind that they’re both color names, but I don’t like sibling names that have similar endings. If it were [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Lavender[/name], I would like it more.

I like [name]Violet[/name] and also [name]Bronwyn[/name], since it is also a “color name” and very pretty. With a name like [name]Scarlett[/name], I personally feel that all of the other names have to be sort of different and original, too, since to me it is a lovely name but it is a color and it is also tied to the romance of gwtw.

This is so fun! Almost all of your names are on my own list with the exception of [name]Tabitha[/name]. To this day I can only think of Bewitched or a tabby cat. I don’t like [name]Violet[/name] with [name]Scarlett[/name], not only because of the color thing, but because they both end in T which is a bit overwhelming. In order by choices would be [name]Peta[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Bronwyn[/name], [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name]. I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Petra[/name], it was one of my favorite names even when I was really young. [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Petra[/name] are so classy together. I would love [name]Petra[/name] on a little girl and I think it would be absolutely stunning on an adult.

Thanks for the replies! It sounds like people like [name]Beatrix[/name] the best, and some others like [name]Petra[/name] and [name]Bronwyn[/name]. I think I am moving towards [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Eden[/name] Hackwell. My husband loves the name [name]Eden[/name] but I’m not sure it goes well (as a sibling name) with [name]Scarlett[/name]. Right? Or am I being crazy? I also like [name]Petra[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] Hackwell. We’ll see! I have a few months left to decide. :lol:

I like [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Eden[/name] - great combo!

I love [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Eden[/name]. I thing [name]Beatrix[/name] can hold it’s own next to the bold [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Eden[/name] is a very pretty name used in the middle here, so i think you’ve got a real winner!

Thank you. [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Eden[/name] Hackwell is for sure what I am leaning towards. I think [name]Beatrix[/name] ending with an -x seems to make it go better with [name]Scarlett[/name] than [name]Beatrice[/name] would. We’ll have to see if my husband agrees!