Siblings?

she has older siblings [name]Caitlin[/name] Deyanerra, [name]Chancelor[/name] [name]Robert[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] LaBonte.
I m looking for names for a boy or girl that would go with sibling names.
[name]Julianna[/name] is a favorite and Kingheart might be the boys name

[name]How[/name] about [name]Juliet[/name] instead of [name]Julianna[/name] so her name ends differently than her sisters’ names - [name]Caitlin[/name] (N) and [name]Isabella[/name] (A)?

As for Kingheart, though I suppose it technically fits with [name]Chancellor[/name], [name]Chancellor[/name] has the benefit of being able to be shortened to a more typical name, [name]Chance[/name], whereas Kingheart does not. I would find a name that has more nickname potential, personally.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Juliet[/name] instead of [name]Julianna[/name] so her name ends differently than her sisters’ names - [name]Caitlin[/name] (N) and [name]Isabella[/name] (A)?

As for Kingheart, though I suppose it technically fits with [name]Chancellor[/name], [name]Chancellor[/name] has the benefit of being able to be shortened to a more typical name, [name]Chance[/name], whereas Kingheart does not. I would find a name that has more nickname potential, personally.[/quote]
I like juliette and we do call him chance king heart is a family name but are open to unique names