Sibset at the pool today...

[name]Messiah[/name] (boy)
[name]Zion[/name] (boy)
Prophet (girl)

WDYT?

[name]Tara[/name]

Waaay too religious and wordy for my tastes.

I would have thought [name]Zion[/name] was a girl and Prophet was a boy, personally, and I think [name]Messiah[/name] is just downright atrocious. Seriously, what sort of expectations must that child have? Not at all fair to the boy…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Tara[/name], how are you doing? [name]How[/name] is [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] doing? Due in [name]September[/name], right?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name]!

So good to hear from you! [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] is doing just great! He is active one, I’ll tell you. We have a c-section scheduled for [name]September[/name] 8. It seems like forever away but having these other four kiddos to keep up with makes the time disappear.

[name]Hope[/name] all is well with you and yours. Any fun summer plans?

:wink: [name]Tara[/name]

[name]Tara[/name],

Oh, how exciting! Yes, [name]September[/name] does seem far off, but you’re bound to be crazy busy with [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]! I hope you are all having a fun summer thus far…

Not too much exciting going on here. Working and everything - a bit of a bore. My cousin’s wedding is coming up next week, so that should be a nice weekend diversion!

(This is what we need profiles for, right?!)

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: