Sibset combos (girls)

I’ve been thinking about this and I have a couple of sibsets that I think are amazing! Thank you for your suggestions :))

Bria, Adrienne, and Callie
Bria, Adrienne, and Julia
Bria, Adrienne, and Saige
Bria, Adrienne, and Shania
Bria, Adrienne, and Colette
Bria, Adrienne, and Olivia ~ Bria and Olivia both do end in A’s is that too much??
Bria, Adrienne, and Gabrielle
Bria, Adrienne, and Makayla
Bria, Adrienne, and Madison
Bria, Adrienne, and Shay
Bria, Adrienne, and Courtney

Do you have a favorite sibset? Feel free to make up/mix and match any of these combos or create new ones, thank you!

I think my favorites of the combos would be…

[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_u]Courtney[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] overall favorite was with [name_f]Callie[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] have a bit of a flow to them but not so much that it’s unusable. I liked the combos with a more uncommon name just cause [name_f]Bria[/name_f] & [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] are a bit more unique so I think a name like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] seems a bit out of place!

1 Like

Favorites:
• [name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
• [name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
• [name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_u]Shay[/name_u]

Ideas:
In my opinion, adding a third name like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Makayla[/name_f] (that matches [name_f]Bria[/name_f] by ending in --a), makes [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] feel a bit like the odd one out. It’s doable but not preferred. [name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], & [name_f]Callie[/name_f] is my favorite combination as long as you don’t mind the fact that the sibset would then be A, B, & C.

1 Like

I just realized this morning that it would be A B C, but there are worse. :joy::joy:

I love:

[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], and [name_u]Shay[/name_u]

1 Like