Sibset Final, Finally!

Z@chary [name_u]George[/name_u], Alexànder [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and third child, [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m].

Or Z@chary [name_u]George[/name_u], Alèxander [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and 3rd child, [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

Zach, [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_u]Eli[/name_u]

Zàchary [name_u]George[/name_u], Alèxander [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and 3rd child, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Zàchary [name_u]George[/name_u], Alexànder [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and 3rd child, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

Zach, [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabby[/name_f]

This is the final name combos now for a third child for us. We will be trying TTC later in the year. I’m excited I’ve narrowed them down. Thoughts welcome.

4 Likes

i love [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

Wow, I adore [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] with Záchary and Âlexander!

My vote would be [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

I think these are great! [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] both work perfectly with your boys’ names, and you can’t go wrong with either of your mn options. I’ll be interested to find out what baby no. 3 ends up being and which name you choose! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really happy with how they all sound together. All have a similar feel yet really distinct from one another I think.

2 Likes

For sure! They are all solid names that feel fresh but not overused.

1 Like

Thanks @elanorelle. The main thing is that both my partner and I are excited about both name choices now. Yay

2 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

That is so great! Really, that is the important thing.

I did try to magically make [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] happen :rofl: but he wasn’t on board. I probably could have still tried to make it happen but I guess that isn’t very fair as it is ultimately both our child. It still is a name I really love but I’ve had to let it go. Also I am a firm believer in saying names out loud, especially with their sibling names to get a feel for them. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] was never on the list but when my partner mentioned it I kinda felt soon as he said it, wow that is the one. Strange how these names just come to us and feel right

1 Like

I love them both. Beautiful choices! I think my favorite combos are [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: I do really like [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] as a middle but I also appreciate [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is a classic like my other boys middle names. So it’s 50/50 at the mo. I think it’ll be [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for a middle too. Pretty certain on that.

1 Like