Sibset help

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] number three will be arriving any day now (yesterday was actually his due date), my husband and I have taken our sweet time choosing him a name as we’ve not been able to agree on anything, we’ve finally narrowed it down to two but which do you think sounds better with his siblings names?

[name_u]Harry[/name_u], [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] or [name_u]Harry[/name_u], [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Eddie[/name_u]?
I realise that they’re super similar names I just can’t decide which I prefer! Help! I really want to have a name picked out before he’s born.
Thanks

1 Like

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] for me!! I like it with his sibs and it has a fun yet classic feel

4 Likes

I can see why you’re stuck – they’re both great names and fit well with the siblings! I also personally prefer [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], but I think [name_u]Eddie[/name_u] might be more unexpected/less popular if that’s a concern for you.

1 Like

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] has the sweet vibe from the Bobsey Twins.
With [name_u]Eddie[/name_u], I hear Slick Eddie… don’t know why.
So I’d definitely go with [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congrats :tada:

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] is definitely my favourite such a happy name

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] things all go well : )

2 Likes

I love both but prefer [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] alittle more

1 Like

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]!

1 Like

Both are favorites of mine but I think [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] wins out in this circumstance. I think it goes a bit better with the other two.

1 Like

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] is much more current than [name_u]Eddie[/name_u], and probably also a bit more popular right now. That makes me vote for [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] – and I also think it’s the best match.

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] but the nn could be [name_u]Eddie[/name_u] if you wanted. That way you kill two birds with one stone.

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] because you can use [name_u]Eddie[/name_u] as well !

I prefer the meaning and sound of [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]