Sibset help

[name_f]My[/name_f] boys are [name_u]Lucca[/name_u] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. [name_f]Girl[/name_f] is [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
Favorites are [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] and [name_m]Crue[/name_m] for baby boy due soon. Thoughts on sibset?

I prefer Rocco, Crue makes me think of the word ā€œcruelā€ and I think Rocco works with his siblingsā€™ names! You might also like Cruz.

2 Likes

I do also have cruz on my listā€¦ but rocco and crew/crue are top

[name_u]Rocco[/name_u]! I prefer the [name_m]Crew[/name_m] to [name_m]Crue[/name_m].

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Rocco[/name_u]! I think it goes good with [name_u]Lucca[/name_u], as they both share a double C, and it flows with [name_m]Knox[/name_m] in a way where neither of them stand out. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] also go nicely! :smiley:

1 Like

I really like Rocco!!

[name_m]Crue[/name_m] isnā€™t bad either, just prefer [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

You dont think knox would stand out being not italian?

It didnā€™t stand out to me (Iā€™m Italian), and I think it is rare enough to have a perfect place in the sibset :blush: I think Sophia joins them all together, as it is universal, and ties them all in :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh perfect! Thank you

1 Like

[name_m]Crue[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] and [name_u]Lucca[/name_u] match a little too much.

1 Like

Any other thoughts?

From the two options my favourite is [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] I think he works perfectly

1 Like

I agree that [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] would be my choice! I donā€™t dislike [name_m]Crue[/name_m], thereā€™s just something holding me back a bit. [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] may feel more cohesive to me.

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] may be another good option for you.

1 Like

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] was on my list with knox but just didnt love it so it didnt make the list this time haha. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think knoxs name would stand out too much with the others being italian or italian sounding at least

You dont think knoxs name would stand out too much?

1 Like

I do have a bunch of others on my list like [name_u]Niko[/name_u] and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] but rocco ans crew/crue are the favorites

1 Like

No definitely I think the ā€˜oā€™ sound ties them nicely together

1 Like

Okay thank you! [name_f]My[/name_f] husbands favorite is [name_u]Leo[/name_u] but my faves are rocco and crue haha

1 Like

Prefer [name_u]Rocco[/name_u] with sibset and as an individual name.

1 Like

What about [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Crue[/name_m]?

1 Like