Sibset of the Day

magnolia + evangeline :tulip:

11 Likes

hubert & beatrice :basket::candle::womans_hat: huey & bea

9 Likes

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] :strawberry::evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

ahh! i love hubert. so happy to see him get some love, and he’s perfect with beatrice. :white_heart:

2 Likes

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] :scarf:

7 Likes

josephine orchid + elizabeth bluebell :dove::violin::notebook_with_decorative_cover:

with the nicknames josie and bea?? oh my good, i’d pass away!

8 Likes

[name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: And [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :tulip:

2 Likes

Jane Amybeth and Anne Marjorie

🎻🌞

A new way to honor the March sisters: mush names as middles! Of course, Amybeth works more obviously (Amy + Beth), but… Jomeg and Megjo aren’t so well. Marjorie is a sweet combo of “Mar” and “Jo,” so I’m into it! I’m just loving Jane and Anne today, and I think these middles are really lovely with them.

6 Likes

thelma valentine + myrtle loveday :love_letter: :teddy_bear: :ribbon:

for the lovely @wishmay, this sisterset goes out to you :gift_heart: happy, happy, happy birthday, once again!

10 Likes

kirsikka & aalto :cherry_blossom::ocean:

6 Likes

ellery + laikynn :herb:

3 Likes

[name_m]Alastor[/name_m] and [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] for a pair of boys. :wood::sheep:

And for their sister… [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] is so far my most favorite.

12 Likes

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Olia[/name_f] :tulip::world_map: :watermelon:

2 Likes

Crushing on [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] for brothers :rose::open_book::herb:

8 Likes

Beasagh and [name_f]Orlaith[/name_f] for a pair of girls. :rabbit2::pear:

8 Likes

[name_f]Lana[/name_f] + [name_f]Bea[/name_f]

1 Like

evangeline and gardenia :cloud_with_rain::bouquet:

5 Likes

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] + [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

‘Billie and Bea’ :honeybee: :roller_skate::woman_cartwheeling:

8 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] realized those two together could also be “Busy and Bea” (like a little bizzy bee!!) :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Summertime & Nevermore :sunny::ringer_planet::crescent_moon:

10 Likes