Sibset- Reese, Kiah, Raleigh

Hello,

I’m due with my 3rd in [name_f]February[/name_f] and am trying to find the perfect name to go with my two kiddos.

[name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Hailey[/name_f]- 5 year old daughter
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]- 15 month old son, nn [name_u]Kiah[/name_u]

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy- [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]? Could go by [name_u]Lee[/name_u] or R.J. if he so chooses in his teen years

I like that they’re unisex names. [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] is obviously very Old Testament but we call him [name_u]Kiah[/name_u] for a modern twist.

We had [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] written down but I wasn’t sold on having two very unique biblical names

What do you think? Any recommendations?

I like [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] has a very southern gentleman feel to it. I think it fits with your sibset nicely

I quite like it - I like that it means all have different endings to their names and all have unisex names or nicknames. It’s a nice balance to the others. But I personally would try for a non R name - would say just straight [name_u]Lee[/name_u], but it is a bit out of fashion.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Henley[/name_u]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_m]Farley[/name_m]
[name_u]Hartley[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Willem[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] (good connector to the two others)
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Brennan[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. I don’t want [name_u]Reese[/name_u] to be on her own with the non Old Testament name but [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] still feels fresh!

Thank you for the feedback!

I actually had [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] written down early on, only problem is my nephew is name [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and they call him something very similar to [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] in Arabic because they live in [name_u]Egypt[/name_u].

I will see what my hubby thinks of the others! ”