Sibset thoughts

We are finally expecting. It’s early days, but still fun to think of names :). Still set on [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], totally our favourite. I also really like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. What are your thoughts? Surname [name_m]Baker[/name_m] xx

Two lovely names that would be great as sisters if you end up with two girls! Is that what you’re asking? Or do you already have an older child? If so, what’s that child’s name?

We have no older children. I’m a fraternal twin, so I think the chances of me having twins is quite high! Strangely, I therefore always think of a set of two names rather than one!

I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f]…pretty!

I love both names. You can’t go wrong with either. Fingers crossed for you having twinsies. :slight_smile:

I love both names, together or seperate! Good, strong and beautiful options. Especially love [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! All the best.

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names together.

Thanks guys. Really excited that my husband is keen on both for a change! He’s a difficult one to please!