Sibset with meanings

I’m working on a fanfiction piece (don’t give me that look) for the game Kingdom Hearts. You don’t need to know much about the game itself, just that it deals with themes such as light vs darkness, the heart, and keys. A small segment of the fic I’m working on deals with second generation characters and I need names. If you’re familiar with the game, these children are [name]Sora[/name]/Riku/[name]Kairi[/name]'s (yes they’re all together like that, don’t judge me). I’ve already got a girl’s name, so I need two boys to go along with it.

The girl’s name is [name]Lux[/name], short for Luxanna. [name]Lux[/name] means light in Latin, and it just strikes me as the perfect name for their firstborn.

Then I need two boys. I considered going with [name]Rowan[/name] for one (he’s got his mother’s red hair, of course) but I kind of wanted name meanings that go with [name]Lux[/name]'s. Something like light, heart, hope, brave, etc.

Note: the series is originally Japanese, so I’d love to find a Japanese name that fits, but nothing too incredibly complicated or even obviously foreign.

Thanks!

[name]Akio[/name] means “bright” + “male”/“hero”
Hideaki means “excellent” + “bright”
Hikari means “light”/“radiance”
Kouki means “light”/“happiness” + “hope”/“radiance”

Hikari is the name of the game’s theme song in Japanese (and kind of a cliche name for stories like mine) so that won’t work but I love [name]Akio[/name], Kouki, and Hideaki! Thanks!