sibset?

[name]Harper[/name] [name]Elle[/name], [name]Lila[/name] [name]Drew[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name] [name]Reed[/name]. What do you think of this sibset?

To me, [name]Lennox[/name] is the one that stands out in this sibset. [name]Harper[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Lennox[/name] sounds okay to me, but when adding [name]Nolan[/name] into there, the normal ones become [name]Harper[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name] seems to stand out among the bunch.

I like the name [name]Lennox[/name] on it’s own, and I would love it in the sibset if [name]Nolan[/name] wasn’t in there too. And to me, with [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Lila[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] also just seems out of place.

The girls together sound beautiful, [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Lila[/name]. And the boys together sound nice, [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name]. But when you put them all together, it just throws me off a bit.

All the names are lovely on their own, though :slight_smile:

I like [name]Harper[/name] [name]Elle[/name] a lot! I think [name]Harper[/name] [name]Ella[/name] flows better though.
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Drew[/name] is cute. It’s unique & spunky.
[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Gray[/name] I like a lot although I prefer the “[name]Grey[/name]” spelling.
[name]Lennox[/name] [name]Reed[/name] is amazing! I love both those names & so happy to see you agree.

Completely agree with alliecat! I like your sibset, but find that [name]Lennox[/name] stand out a little.