Sibset

[name_m]How[/name_m] does [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and Kieran sound together as a sibset??

I can see the two sisters as well as the two brothers as a sibset. For me, the girl names just aren’t in the same style as the boy names.

I can see [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] together, but the others don’t quite fit in. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and Delcan fit in better with [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]. They all gives me somewhat of a distinctive Irish feel. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] have a classic style while [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is a bit more extravagant.

I agree with pp. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] would make a wonderful sib-set but [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Keiran[/name_m] don’t go with the other names.

I don’t really like [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Keiran[/name_m] together since they start with the hard C/K sound. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] kind of goes with any of the other names individually, but I wouldn’t necessarily put the 4 together. Overall though, they are all great names!