WDYT of this sibset:

Margot
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

Any opinions please? Too matchy on some of the names?

TIA xx

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] might be a bit too matchy. What about [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] or [name_u]Laurel[/name_u]?
Other than that, the only thing I’d note is that [name_f]Grace[/name_f] seems a bit simple next to something like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], but it’s still usable.

1 Like

@tallemaja Thank you!

I would like nn [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] - other option is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you feel this fits in better? Thanks x

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is definitely a better match in my opinion! [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] could also give you [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] (so cute!) but I’m guessing you’ve already considered them.

They’re lovely! Classic and pretty.

I agree with the previous poster about [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] would be a better match.

2 Likes

Esther and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] feel a tad matchy and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] feels a bit popular compares to the others but otherwise they make a great set!

1 Like

@emmievis I did consider [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] as I like them and DH middle name is [name_u]George[/name_u].
I just wasn’t sure if it stuck out as the rest are more [name_u]French[/name_u] I thought x

Gorgeous! They’re all elegant and work well on all ages. One nitpick is that [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] all have the ‘es’ sound which I would probably avoid.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s a good point x

I think overall it’s great! [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] sticks out a little to me, but it goes well enough. Same with [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

They all sound quite nice together! The only ones that seem out of place to me is [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f].:blush:

I think [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] are all too similar and would suggest picking either [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] or [name_f]Esther[/name_f], and then using [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] as a MN in one of the other girls’ names.

Thank you for the input. The first four names my girls.
I am now expecting triplets and struggling with 3 more names.
Any other ideas for boys or girls?

TIA x