Sibsets of today

inspired by all the other “… of today post.” what would you name a sibset today? any sibset.

i will share isabella nina and ofelia luna (italian first + chinese middle, because i am italian but chinese middles have been a tradition in my family due to roots and honour reasons, nina and luna are two chinese names that sound international & i like).

2 Likes

Thinking about [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - JJ and [name_f]Lolo[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], & [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Nat[/name_u], [name_f]Lissy[/name_f], & [name_f]Flo[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] & [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Marybeth[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]

i think there’s already a thread like this. it’s not technically ‘…of the day’ but it’s the same concept.

Sibsets You’re Thinking Of

ines lucilla & adriano sirio

Peter Forest & Eliot Bramble

1 Like

Today I’m thinking about…

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_m]Damian[/name_m], and [name_u]Leon[/name_u].

More specifically...

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Malika[/name_f] [name_f]Muirgen[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_m]Damian[/name_m] Slayer, and [name_u]Leon[/name_u] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m].

i’m really loving opal harriet and oscar joel :sunflower:

1 Like