Sibsets over the years

I do not have any children, but I love coming up with fantasy families. Here are some of the ones I have come up with.

[name]David[/name] [name]Scott[/name] Dobbs
[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] Dobbs
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Schuyler[/name] Dobbs

[name]Amethyst[/name] Poinsettia Dobbs “[name]Mysti[/name]”
[name]Dalton[/name] [name]David[/name] Dobbs “3-D”
[name]Schuyler[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] Dobbs “[name]Leo[/name]”
Hosanna Corinthia Dobbs"[name]Sanna[/name]"/[name]Serenity[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] Dobbs “[name]Sera[/name]”

I know what some of you are thinking with that set, and I would love to use it. The trouble is that the last name of Dobbs is a complete fabrication of mine, and I do not know anybody with that last name. The other problem is with [name]Schuyler[/name]: I am the only one who would be able to pronounce it. Also, [name]Serenity[/name]'s middle name falls a little bit flat compared to the others. Any help here would be welcomed.

[name]Ashley[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Porrazzo “Ashey” (real child–I was fantasizing about her siblings)
[name]Ariana[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] Porrazzo “[name]Ari[/name]”
Agnolo Vincente Porrazzo “[name]Nolly[/name]”

Fictional cousins to [name]Mysti[/name], et. al.
[name]Caitriona[/name] [name]Maire[/name] Dobbs “Caiti”/[name]Siobhan[/name] [name]Roisin[/name] Dobbs “[name]Vonnie[/name]”
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]Padruig[/name] Dobbs “[name]Danny[/name]”

[name]Phillip[/name] [name]Tod[/name] [name]Winthrop[/name] “[name]Pip[/name]”/[name]Aurora[/name] Vixie [name]Winthrop[/name] “[name]Rory[/name]”

All comments welcomed.